"we have to evacuate the district first."

"as long as the titan moves that slow, it'll be there by sunrise."

"we must hurry then."

the two nodded towards each other, than advanced on their horses towards the titan. the rest of erwins squad followed closely behind, however many disturbing their course due to the titan and array of shrapnel from the fall of the earth.

just before dawn our horses made it towards the wall, the titan still a fair distance away from the structure allowing us time. the garrison hoisted us up upon our arrival.

"evacuate the district. what's left of the military police here, direct them towards mitras." zackly spoke to the head of wall sina garrison, to which he fled to the scene to do as zackly ordered.

"the titan will pick up pace once it realises the flood of people moving. we have to work fast." erwin noted once he had removed his gear and took view of the titans position.

"y/n, get the canons from this wall ahead of the titan." erwin pointed towards ten or so canons that were dotted along the wall of orvud.

masses of people began flocking the streets of the district, some commotion heard regarding the creaking noise of earth being moved, the titan forming its path. soon enough, all of the canons were arranged to attack the titan once it was close enough.

a zipping sound was heard above the abnormal, followed by many others heading our way.

"levi!" zackly called, once the man emerged from the smoke and projected up onto the wall. the rest of squad levi followed, eren, sasha, connie, jean, hanji, moblit...

historia.

"historia!" i cried upon seeing her carried in jeans arms as they eased themselves onto the wall. everyone watched as i ran over to the two, historia prepared herself for impact but i stopped before them. raising my hand, i struck jean firmly across his cheek causing his head to snap in that direction.

"you asshole! i'll get you killed for what you did. i'll never forgive you..." my words were cut off as levi detained me from hitting the boy again, covering a hand over my mouth to prevent my abrasion. i bit the skin of his hand, causing him to wince and remove it.

"get the fuck off me levi." i tried to remove myself from his tight grip, but ended up twisting my shoulder out of place as i did so.

"do not attack my soldier." levi raised his voice in my ear, resulting in me becoming more irate. "brat." he added, striking me as i finally got out of his hold. i turned around and pushed him, his frail body immediately jolting from the force.

"your soldier? he tried to kill me, you should have him fucking arrested for betrayal."

"i told him to." levi deadpanned, making me stop my words momentarily.

"you want me dead?" i scoffed, not believing the words presented to me.

"y/n calm down. it was my plan, we needed you in mitras for the plan to work with the military police." erwin interjected, attempting to break up the scene.

"your fucking plan? look how well that's going." i pointed my arm towards the titan who progressively drew closer, until the attention caused by me made everyone startled. the titan had drew much closer than we had anticipated, likely due to the influx of people moving below us.

"lower the canons!" erwin demanded as his eyes widened, the titan now almost directly at the base of the wall. people along the line took their positions, directed the equipment down towards the ground.