Chapter 15: TaeNy Day

Start from the beginning

She was so selfless to distant herself for their safety even though she's suffering alone, without a single person to lean on. She gladly received the accusations without speaking back to Sooyoung just to protect her mother because she knew, if Sooyoung was to find out that she know a thing, it will risk her mother's life. And to protect the Jung sisters, she had to pay a hard time. She have to face the judgements and accusations that they throw to her.

She's very different to the cold blood they used to call. If only they knew how much of a lovely person she is, I think the number of those girls and boys that tries to flirt her now will definitely increase. After all, who wouldn't want to be with such a person?

I think I'll have to learn how to be territorial. I mean, I used to shrugged it off when a woman flirts openly with her right in front of my naked eyes. But as time goes by, as my feelings grew wider and my love grew deeper for her, I can't help but to be jealous. Thankfully, she's very thoughtful. She always ease my jealousy with a satisfying savage response to those flirts.

"Are you sure you wanna ride alone?" She asked me that as soon as we arrived at the Ranch.

"So sure, Ms. Kim." I chuckled at her worried face. She's so protective. I think it's one of the reasons why I keep falling for her. I love to be treated like a fragile precious gem. She makes me feel that I'm a Queen. I'm her Queen.

"Fine." She pouted as she marched to get Luna for me. I laughed at her. She's so cute. She's like a kid throwing her tantrums but still obey to give me what I want.

"Hop in. Please be careful. Relax, okay? The horse will feel if you're tensed. Then she'll be tensed too." She said frantically.

I chuckled. "I think you should tell that to your nerves, Taeyeon."

She is definitely more nervous to see me riding a horse alone. Her eyes is wavering and she kept on fidgeting her fingers. She doesn't even want to leave and take Sol for her to ride in worry that I might fall over.

I laughed at her. She's just too cute to handle. After a good few minutes of reassuring her, she finally take out Sol.

We're both wearing the proper attire for horseback riding. Jeans and boots. We're matchy today.

Just as I planned, we stopped in front of the fountain and asked someone to take a picture of us while still riding the horses. We took quite a few pictures together and she took pictures of me too with the fountain as the background.

"Do you wanna see our farm? There's quite a distance but it's near." She smiled sheepishly.

"While riding the horses?"

"No. I have an ATV. We can just ride that. There's no way I'll let you ride that horse that far. I don't wanna die in worry." I laughed out loud when I heard that. I knew it! She's been watching the horse suspiciously the whole time.

"Calm down, woman!" I teased with a loud laugh. She pouted and rolled her eyes, dismissing my comment.

We put back the horses on their shelter then we went to the lobby. Taeyeon requested to the woman in front to bring her ATV. So now, we're waiting for it to arrive.

"When did you learn riding an ATV?" We're sitting at the couch and our hands are clasped together. I swear I saw her employees looking at us in either surprise or confusion.

"When I was in highschool. My father taught me how to ride it. At that time, I already have my first horse." She replied gently while caressing my hand using her thumb.

I really don't know what is it. But I'm certain that there's something with her touch that could easily make me weak on the knees. She's sending chills down my spine in a romantic kind of way. And the way she looks at me everytime makes me fall harder for her. Her eyes tells everything that her lips couldn't. And I'm so glad that I can read them.