missing part (+18)

Start from the beginning

He sit on the chair spread his legs, his dick was super hard covered in the omegas slick, touching his stomach. He ask kook to come near and he make kook to face the mirror and guide him to sit over him.

He place his dick in straight, brushing the swollen hole of the omega earning whines he guide it to the hole, make kook to see the mirror.

He place both his arms on his hips and guide him to sit on his cock, earning a grunt from himself and a loud moan from the omega who watches for the first time how his alphas cock completely vanishes inside of him, how he engulf his alpha completely, his slick is ozzing through the side of the dick wetting it, he watches it with hooded teary eyes getting excited and he bit his own lips in a sexy manner unknowingly.

Tae was waiting and watching his omega still placing a hold on his omegas hips. He see how kook trail his hands on the swollen tummy which was visibly swollen by his cock, he saw a shy smile while rubbing it making tae smirk.

"Oppa.... move"

And thats it he guide kook to ride on him slowly, kook watches how each time the cock comes out and enter inside him getting excited he start to jump on his alpha who groan in pleassure holding his omega who was chaising the pleassure in extremely riding the alpha while jumping, his cute dick and boobs were also bouncing on his each jump, his alphas waist was completely his slick that oozes in each jump, tae places his hand on kook's cute cock and pump it while kook ride on him making the boy reach his climax easily while cumming again on the alpha's hand, slowing down the ride as he get tired.

Taehyung take the lead and thrust on him after a few more he cum inside the omega which a groan. He had a collapsed omega on his body, his dick still buried inside, he kisses the omegas neck and shoulder.

"Pup.... if you want or feel needy you have to ask me okay.... don't hide and suffer love "

Kook nod in tiredness.

Taehyung slowly pull the omega up from him, sliding his cock outside of the omega along with his cum. Kook watches it with amusement and shy. Tae take him to the bathroom and shower again, and both fall asleep.

But that week is not gonna go smooth, as taehyung is having a meeting with the neighboring pack and he has to attend it as the future alpha and he need to leave for the two days in weekend.

Kook has being crying but somehow everyone manage him that tae will call you vedio chat and he will come soon as possible, its just two days only and somehow taehyung leave a pouting teary mate along with his family.

Friday night kook don't come to eat, he sit in the room waiting for taehtungs call who call him and talk till the omega sleep. But next day morning kook was get sick, he have a fever its not his heat its just a fever and he have been vomiting making it hard for jisso and yoongi to feed the boy.

Jungkook was nesting and no one actually mind it since they all see him do it during his periods everyone understand the boy is missing the alpha, and kook always have an unwashed taehyungs shirt while he come out of his nest.

He start to eat taehyungs favourite like strawberry milk instead of his nana milk, japche and it all end up in vomiting. Its like he was trying everything his alpha like since he miss him but his body reject it abd it looks like a punishment.

It look like taehyung took the energy and health of jungkook with him, the sec the alpha leave kook fall sick. And jisso had enough of it she call taehyung to return immediately no matter what, but he again got stuck he was supposed to come ok sunday but delayed to monday.

The omega cry whole night telling his alpha hate him, he don't come as promise bcoz kookie is a bad boy and all. Somehow yoongi made him sleep.

The next day was more hectic the omega was more weak that they call jin to check on him but he refuse by locking the door demanding he need his alpha..

By noon taehyung come, when his car horn outside jungkook open the door and run downstairs to the front of the house, he saw his alpha getting down of the car and looking at him in his boxy smile.

He start to run to his alpha, but he stop when his vision got blury, and he extend his arms hoping his alpha to hold and everything get black and he fainted

"Al.... pha" he whisper when he falls.

Taehyung see his omega run to him he watches it with heart eyes its beautiful to get received like this right but his eyes widen in shock when he saw the boy stop in tract and extend his arm, his eyes roll back and tae drop his bag from his hand abd run to catch the omega that faint in his arm

"PUP... "

He scoop the boy in his arm, shaken him calling him again and again, he start to panic abd run inside with the boy in his arm crying for help while jisso, jimin, yoongi and jin runs to him.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for writing more smut🙈 really i don't know how i write it again. I m just going with the flow hope you won't hate the book