Prologue

"It's alright Kazu, i forgive you." I said with a warm voice.

"But i- i killed your lover!"

"No you didn't, Keisuke killed himself for that Mikey won't kill you, he did it for you too."

"I..i made a mistake to kill my bestfriend.."

"But Kazu, mistakes are meant to be happen, its okay to have mistakes, well who didn't have any mistakes all of us had mistakes, but what matters is to fix that mistake and not bury yourself in it."

"B-but how will i make up for my mistake?"

"By simply having your sentence finished and out of here alive."

"Mhm, i'll not kill myself.."

"Yes, i'll be going now Draken is here i don't want to make him wait too long just to talk to you."

"Take...care."

I then smiled then left.

"You can talk to him now." I said

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Don't worry about it, it's not worth being depressed forever just for Baji's death."

"Mn."

I then waved goodbye to him then left. I saw Chifuyu standing outside waiting for me in his bike.

"Done talking to him?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go, your brothers will definitely kill me of i didn't got you there before sundown."

Chifuyu said then i hurried to hop on his bike and put the helmet on.

"What'd you say to Hanemiya?"

"That i forgave him and all."

"But he tried to kill Baji."

"He might but a person always deserve a second chance, and mistakes are ought to happen."

"Well i suppose that's the case.."

Chifuyu then drove me to me and my brothers apartment, from Shibuya all the way to Roppongi. But since its night and dangerous out there, my brothers decided that Chifuyu could stay the night.

"Your sister is here Ran.."

"Good, you have her here before sundown." Ran said

"Then i shall take my leave now."

"Why don't you just stay the night? Its dark and dangerous out there."

"Okay then."

"Sit on the couch first." I said

"But sis!"

"No buts, Chifuyu drove me all the way here just consider this my way of thanks."

                                   "Okay fine."