Chapter 27

Hello I hope you all still enjoy this story. There will be a  few  more chapters untill this story ends. So enjoy.

_______________________________________

For months or maybe who knows how long I have been crying myself to sleep every night. The pain, the emptiness in my heart. There was a time years ago when I was happy, but those days were over. I had the same dream every night and it was scaring me. But it wasn't a dream but nightmares of my past playing in my head. My mistakes my hardships and my broken heart.

Eyes snap open,  covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed  here, gets up cautiously, shivering, rubs head and eyes and tries to fully awaken. Stumbles to the bathroom, looks in the mirror slowly, cautiously, as if not sure of what I’ll see. The sun shines bright through the window, washing away the vestiges of the horror, leaving the me relieved to return to  mundane existence.

Washed my faces many times to get rid of the memories, but it won't go away. I still remember the sentences of when I said I don't love him and I still remember his words of when he says goodbye. Why my life have to be so cruel?

I slowly calm myself down go downstairs and make some pancakes while the TV is on.

I am no longer leaving with my parents. I have my own apartment. It is not all that fancy but it will do. A small apartment with a reasonable rent. Just a one bedroom apartment all from my hardwork.

"The boy group exo is having a fan sign event at the MB Mall where they will be performing" the news reporter said but I wasn't paying attention I was all caught up from baking my pancakes.

I just heard Exo boy group performing. I guess he will be performing with his band mates I said to myself.

I got ready eat my pancakes to meet up with So Ye at the new restaurant location.

I was wearing a flowy sleeveless white blouse with a black cardigen and with a blue cropped skinny jeans. I don't know just my normal casual atire.

_____________________________________

"Wow the restaurant is big I can't believe it's cheap" I said out loud as I admiring the building.

"Just need to repaint and remodelling it and it good to go" I said to myself smiling.

The restaurant building, it is big but not that big like a 5 star restaurant. It is just right with the 2 story building with an access balcony. It also have a wide space for cooking in the kitchen and the main room.

"Soo Bin here" So Ye yelled from across the room and she was sitting on the far right of the room waving at me.

"Coming" I yelled back.

"Make yourself comfortable" She said smiling and I smile back.

"So, what do you think of this place is it to your liking I know you are picky when it comes to this sort of stuff" She asked about the restaurant.

"It's great not so big, not so small just right... I want to buy it right away" I replied opening my bag.

"Wait I need to ask the original owner first on the price today you can just bank in the money to me later" she stopped me mid way as I was about to opened the bag.

"OK then... I was meaning to asked you want to work part-time with me... I know that you don't know what to do right now and beside I need workers... When I find them you can quit whenever you want what you say?"

"You are right about the I don't know what to do with my life thing... Tell you what sure I work for you" She said and I hugged her by saying "So Ye thank you... Thank you so much you did a lot for me already... Thank you so much.

" Have you seen the new boy band"she show me a picture of the boys on her phone.

"Oh, where Suho Is in, Exo right"I replied.

" I can't believe they kept their group name since they were in school"she added.

"I think it suit them, don't you think? "I asked her and she nodded.

" Do you want to see him?"she asked and I just froze.

" No" I lied.

"Are you sure, but your face says otherwise. You have to tell him I hate seeing you like this... I you sure you want to marry that brat"She stated.

" Atlest tell him the truth"She continued.

"No but I can't be against my father's orders"

"Tell you what let's go and watch movie just the two of us this weekend and then we discuss on a plan on how to tell hi. The truth about your feelings then what happens... Happens" she stated.

"But" I got interrupted.

"No buts" she said and stand up and says her goodbye.

Looks like I will be going to a movies with my beasties I guess. But she does have a point I can't just sit around and do nothing it's my life and I don't need people to control it.

_______________________________________

At the mall.

Hurry up So Ye where are you? why are you so late? I know there's like 3 minutes left but I hate waiting.

And why are there so many people here? There was a crowd infornt of the stage in the middle of the mall. There must be some famous idols here.

My stomach growled and I squirmed in my seat to try to silence the rumbling. I glance at my watch, I still have  time. So, I walked to the nearby store to buy some snacks. My phone rang it was So Ye.

"Sorry Soo Bin my dad is at the hospital can we do it another time"she said.

" OK, no biggie" I replied.

As I was walking, I felt like the crowd was also moving towards my direction. Is it because the idol was going to my direction. Well Soo Bin stopped assuming things. Yes, they were going towards the direction where I was heading.

So I walked in a fast pace to run away from them. As I was running, I was stopped, someone grabbed my hand, for some reason this hand was familiar and we hid from the fans. I didn't see who it was yet because I was scanning the surroundings.

"Thank you" I said as I turned my head around to face him.

He seem familiar, he is wearing a black hoodie that was covering his hair with sunglasses. He also wore a grey masks to cover his mouth. But for some reason he looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on  it.

"No problem... You can let go of me now," He said while pulling my hands away from his hand.  

" Oh sorry"I panickly let go. 

Wait this situation seem familiar the words he saying. This dialogue right here is so familiar and the voice is familiar.

"Are you ok, Soo Bin? "he said with his eyes were staring through mine.

"Yes I am fine wait how you know my name? " I said to him, still staring at him.

"Umm.. " he said to me.

Yes this is so familiar don't tell me it's him.

Than, he said "Can your old fake boyfriend be worried about you Soo Bin? ".

He just stopped and turned to face me and removed his masks. Yes it was him. Slowly My eyes drip with tears. I can't believe he's here  in front of me for all this year.

___________________________________

So Soo Bin and Xiumin met again what will happen next? Vote and comment it means a lot.