Chapter 18

Hello dear readers here's an update for yu guys. So enjoy reading.

________________________________________

"Well, to eat dinner with you and your parents, and plus, we'll be married in four years," he continued, pushing me away while I was still processing this.

The guy I'm going to marry is the one who I lied to and who crushed my heart. Jaeho, my ex-boyfriend.

Jaeho and his parents came and I was still shocked. I need time to process. Him, Jaeho the person I will be with for my entire life. My life will be ruin and miserable  for sure.

He must of known this will be happening. I haven't seen him or heard of him for like few weeks. I thought he was just given up or accepted it  that me and Xiumin are a couple fake but that is a secret, but no. I just know he is the one who convince my dad. I know he was also in a rich family. I think that how we met at a rich family party gathering. I can't remember which one.

And I know my parents doesn't no we me and Jaeho had been  broken up for a few weeks now. They thought we will be together forever. So they just decided to marry us. I remember the first time I met him.

I was in the bathroom to think looking at the mirror of what to do.

_____________________________________

I took a deep breath   for a second and walked towards the dinning table. They were chit chatting. I just casually eat my soup.

"So this is the girl that our son dated before... She's pretty Jaeho" his mom smiled looking at me.

Not the compliment from his parents if I become mad at them  I would felt guilty. It is not their doing but my parent's and Jaeho doing.

"Nice to meet you auntie" I said as politely as I can even though I hate the situation right now while bowing my head down to show respect.

"She's also a well mannered person" his dad said and I looked both of my parents they were smiling also.

So in this situation I am the only one that is miserable.

"And Mom she sweet kind to others too" Jaeho started to praised me and I said "Excuse us for a second"

I dragged him  to the corner of the next room and said "It's this all of  your doing right from the start? Jaeho!! "

"Maybe" I slapped his face because of his smirk.

"Ouch I was joking fiancee" He smirked but I slapped  him again. Leaving a bruised on his right check.

"Don't get too cocky I have away to get myself out of this" I said and we both sat back down on the dinning chairs across from each other where my mom and dad need a word with us.

" What now? "I said.

" I ask you this Soo Bin be  honest with me  OK with both of us" my dad asked.

"Are you seeing someone? Or dating someone?" that left me off guard. I was frozen in place. Don't know what to do at this situation. Do I tell him the truth "oh I am in a fake relationship with Xiumin" or "Do I tell him that we are in a relationship" but before I could speak I got interuted by my ex-boyfriend who also a jerk "she is seeing someone they are dating".

"Shut up!! Jaeho!! " I yelled.

"Is this true?" my dad asked with a shocked face. Maybe they didn't get the memo that we both broke up I mean with Jaeho off course.

I don't know what to do. They were just staring at me with my  paranoid face. I was completely frozen what to do? What to do?.

Why is my live so complicated? And I started to like Xiumin. I don't want him to be involved in this. But in away he is. I am sorry to dragged you into this, into every mess that I put you in.

He always kind and sweet. I don't want that part of him to vanished. So I need to tell the truth.

"Yes I am seeing Xiumin. Kim Minseok is  his name. I started to date him few weeks ago after me and Jaeho broke up" my parents eyes widen of the sudden news. This might be a shock for them. I can't blame them that they do not know half of my life they barely at home to know. They always bussy.

"So the guy... Is this your childhood friend you used to bagged us to meet him again? When you were little " my mom asked me and make me looked at her.

"Yes it's him" I replied.

Soo Bin... The guy name is Xiumin is it? It's clear you should or can't be seen dating Xiumin. Or you we will home school you an be locked in your room. What it will be"my dad demand me to stay away from him.

"Wait mom and dad.. I like him why are you so cruel ever since my real dad died no affend stepdad" I yelled.

The sad thing about all this I can't tell Xiumin how I felt for him.

"SOO BIN WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!" my mom shouted.

I stayed there frozen and speechless.

"Congratulations... Jaeho congrats on  you having me after all this years.... you jerk. I hate you. How it  feel to have me now? " I said sarcastically and his face was puzzled.

Why isn't he saying anything?

"I hate both of you" I shut the door and tears started to fell bit by bit. my eyes are starting to become watery an any moment now. I was standing against the door.

"Oh really Soo Bin see you later Fiancee"he said in a cocky way at the other side of the door of the room.

"Stopped calling me that jerk" I said with anger in my voice.

This is it my life is completely over.

_____________________________________

I hope you all had enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote it means a lot.