The older one whimpered in pain. "She cares for you, she loves you!"

The prince started to laugh loudly, all of them watching him getting lost in his own misery. "No no no, that's where you are wrong Leon De Luca. That Bitch loves you and she only cares about you!" He pointed his knife at Leon and then at himself.

He smiled widely. "Now she will have nobody to love, but me. No one sits on that throne but me."

"Just kill me, you have a problem with me right?, So just kill me and leave them alone!" Leon requested.

Prince patted his shoulder, smiling sadly. "It will be no fun! Any last wish?"

"Please, just---" He was cut off by the King.

"Kill them or torture them it's up to you, my prince, but just let me enjoy this one here!" The King said, pointing at Leon's mother, both Matteo and Leon growl loudly.

"No, I will kill you just release me once you motherfucker!" Matteo threats, eyes turning golden.

"You can, but don't you think it would be more fun if you do it in front of them?" Prince smirked.

"You are right!"

"If you fucking touch my mother, I will kill you!" Both King and Prince turn to an angry Leon, his wounds begin to heal faster than they thought which surprised them.

"Wow, look, our innocent soon-to-be King is angry!" They all laughed.

As the King walks towards Adamaris, their screams increase and so do their struggles against chains.

Leon didn't want that he really didn't, he was never somebody to talk with violence, but he knew he had to today, to save his mother's dignity and his father's life.

Soon his eyes changed to golden and Leon took control of Ric.

The chain around him lost and everyone's attention turned to Leon, as the three men behind him were not able to hold him anymore, he took hold of the hand that was on his shoulder holding him down, with slight force the men fell before him.

Leon stood up, eyes glowing golden bright with rage under them that made the prince and King take a step back glancing at a whole new Leon, there wasn't any kindness on his face, no fear, no tears. Just pure Rage.

He walked toward the prince with blood and hatred in his eyes. The aura around Leon changed, it became dark and murderous.

They could feel it in their veins, the cold atmosphere, the sudden change in the air. They became scared and scattered away.

The prince who was till now smiling in confidence, flinched away couldn't understand this sudden change in Leon's behavior

The prince started backing off and everyone including Leon knew he was planning on running away. Leon used his power he thought he would never use and before Prince knew he was in front of him with Leon's hands around his neck.

Everyone around them gasped when Leon easily picked the prince by his neck and threw him away.

Ric, who was blinded by rage and hate for the king and prince, went over to the prince, taking his right arm, he kept his leg on his chest and pulled his arm apart from his body.

The prince's scream of pain and helplessness was like music to his ear, he was enjoying watching that crimson color oozing out from his body. He wanted more but more importantly, he wanted to hear the prince and the king.

The king came out of a daze hearing his son's painful scream, turned around, and found the prince on the ground struggling with Leon hovering on him with murder in his eyes.