𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨//𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ....

A/N: this oneshot book was completed but I found some old haikyuu oneshots from my haikyuu oneshot book I made like almost a year ago and I saved majority of them before deleting the book so I'll be posting them :)
————————————————————————
⚠️HAND JOB⚠️

A/N: this oneshot book was completed but I found some old haikyuu oneshots from my haikyuu oneshot book I made like almost a year ago and I saved majority of them before deleting the book so I'll be posting them :) ————————————————————————⚠️HAND J...

You were feeling a little bit under the weather, almost like were gonna die.

You couldn't even get outta bed. Runny nose, sore throat, dry cough you name it, you just felt horrible. Obviously you were exaggerating a tad bit but still, you hated getting sick.

Your boss said to take as many days off as needed, and to come back when you felt better. You were thankful he wasn't a pain in the ass cause that would've made you even more irritated.

You had just gotten off the phone with your husband, Kuroo. He hated hearing you suffer so he canceled everything and made his way home from work to take care of you.

You loved him so much, he was such a sweetheart, you made sure that when you felt better you were definitely gonna take care of him too.......

~

Kuroo hasn't even been inside the house for an hour and he's already playing doctor. He bought you cough medicine, pain killers, ice cream, and he even stopped by your favourite restaurant and got you some food. So basically the whole day was only about you.

He made sure not to leave your side and get you anything you needed for your recovery. Hours passed of you being awake that you slowly started to feel yourself falling asleep. Kuroo cuddled with you, rubbing up and down your back while humming the song the two slow danced to on your wedding night......

About three and a half hours have passed and you slowly began to wake up. You squinted, looking around the dark room trying to adjust your eyes.

You patted Kuroo's side of the bed lightly not feeling his figure there. You proceeded to stretch before getting out of bed and searching for your husband.

But before that you first walked to the bathroom that was connected to your guy's room, and decided you were gonna take care of him too.

I feel way better

You drew a hot bath just the way he likes it for the both of you. You got some candles and lit them, placing them around the bath tub, some bubble bath soap, and you even threw in some epson salts to relieve any pain. After you were done you then began to search for your husband.

You ended up finding him in his office sitting at his desk finishing up some work, you knocked before entering.

"Hey look who's up" he greets stopping what he was doing. He gets up and brings you in for a big hug, rubbing your back in the process.

"I feel much better now" you said burying your head into his chest.

"That's good to hear sweetheart" he kisses you on your forehead "you had me worried"

You pull away standing up straight and whispering in his ear. "I have a surprise for you upstairs"

He looks at you with a with a smirk "Lead the way" and follows you upstairs.

The two of you reached the bathroom and you immediately ordered him to take off his clothes, he obeyed while you did the same. And once you two were fully naked you hop in the bathtub first sitting down with your legs open so that kuroo can sit in between them, he hops in and rests the back of his head on your chest.

You guys felt relaxed enjoying each other's company in complete calm silence. You played with his hair with one hand and rubbed up and down on his chest with the other. You then slowly start moving your hand lower past his happy trail, gently rubbing on his already hard dick.

"Mhm, what're you doing y/n?" he asks in a seductive tone.

"I'm taking care of you baby" you continue rubbing head of his tip "you took good care of me so I'm returning the favour"

Kuroo looks up at you, clearly enjoying all of this.

"you're so fucking cute" and grabs the back of your head, leaning you down so he can kiss you.

You began to stroke him faster causing him to whimper in the kiss.

He breaks away leaning towards your bare chest turning to suck on your nipples.

"I'm supposed to be making you feel good" you say as your breathing starts to pick up.

He completely ignores you, continuing to suck on your tiddies.

"So fucking sexy" he whispers.

"Kuroo" you whisper bringing him back in for a kiss.

You felt his dick twitch indicating that he was close, so you decided to go slower.

"No please" he begs "go faster-please baby I want to cum"

"Do you deserve it?" you ask him stopping

"Yes-please let me cum" he looks up at you.

You go faster and the two of you just stare in each other's eyes. You're just observing how cute he looks when he gets submissive.

After 1 minute he lets continuous curse words as he spews his cum all in the water.

You keep playing with him until he's finished. He lazily smiles bringing you in for one final kiss.

"I love you so much darling" he kisses on your neck "I'm happy I'm married to you.

"I love you too kuroo, I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you"

________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡