𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚//𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ...

A/N: I'm binge watching bgc rn
————————————————————————
⚠️ORAL SEX⚠️

"I just want you to ride my face sweetheart" Terushima whispers in your ear "I wanna taste you so bad"

You were at Terushima's house for the weekend because your apartment was being renovated, and on your last night there he's been more flirtatious than usual. Currently you guys were watching a movie, but he's been more invested in tasting your arousal.

You ignore him paying your attention back to the movie. He chuckles and starts to slowly kiss up on your neck.

"C'mon you know you wanna"

You begin to get a bit irritated because honestly you wouldn't mind getting free head from Terushima but at the same time you didn't wanna give him the satisfaction of giving in.

You and Terushima have been very close  "friends" for a year now but he made it clear halfway through the friendship that he wants to be more than just that and would constantly flirt and tease you until you gave in.

"You're really annoying you know that?" You ask suddenly pushing him down on the couch. You get on top, straddling him and pinning both of his arms above his head, He looks at you surprised.

"You want me to ride your face that bad huh?" You ask slowly grinding on his abdominal area.

He smirks "so fucking bad sweetheart"

"I think you should beg for it" you say slowly kissing him on the lips.

The biggest smile appears on his face
"Please ride my face sweetheart" he says with lust in his eyes " I wanna make you cum on my tongue"

You let go of his arms and immediately take off your underwear, you knew it would a good idea to wear a skirt. You switch positions so that your pussy was now in his face.

"What's stopping you then" you say turning your head around to look at him. Without hesitation he grabs your waist pushing your sex more into his face.

"Itadakimasu" he snickers

He opens up your folds, licking down your slit to your clit, sucking on it. You start to rock your hips back and forth to the rhythm of his tongue.

"Fuck baby you taste so fucking good"

You look down and see his dick print through his grey sweatpants.

"You see how hard my dick is Y/N?" He slaps your ass "that's all from you baby" he slaps your ass again "fuck I want you to cum" he slaps your ass one last time causing you to let out a yelp "I might just cum from you tasting so good"

"Terushima!"

"I love it when you say my name" he bites on the inner part of your thigh. "I wanna make you mine Y/N"

"I'm already yours Terushima" you say looking back at him.

"Alright so when you cum on my face I'm gonna make you cum on my dick"
________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡