✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾

Start from the beginning

"Save Tada...!"

"Ta...da..?" Takemichi was confused about what you said. But after a moment, he started recognizing you. Black hair and blue oceanic eyes. He swears he has seen you before, but he was having trouble identifying who you are. It was almost at the tip of his tongue as he recalls anything in the past. He was almost there, he just needs to remember the name and-

 He was almost there, he just needs to remember the name and-

"Shiori-chan...?"

?"

After that faithful event, Takemichi was able to recognize you. Both him and Naoto were shocked seeing you within the flesh. They thought you were dead after being gone missing for 8 years. They were even more stunned as they see your body almost tied up with bandages and the way you dress as if you had been imprisoned like a doll for your whole life.

There were still people looking for you, so you begged them to bring you along. They both didn't know the situation you were in, but they were surely positive that you were in danger. Just by looking at your agonizing expression, it was obvious that you needed their help.

Takemichi and Naoto brought you along with them as Naoto carefully guided you inside their car at the back seat. Naoto drove off the road, heading to his apartment as Takemichi sits beside him in the front seat. While Naoto was driving, Takemichi took a glance at you on the rear-view window in front of him. He observed your face, body, and movement, trying to guess your situation.

'Just what happened to her..?' Takemichi pondered inside his head. 'Did she got kidnapped all these years and was abused by her kidnapper?!' All kinds of hypotheses popped out inside his head. He kept looking at you anxiously, thinking about what kind of hell you have suffered to get those wounds and cuts all over your body.

You stayed quiet during the travel as you sit still and didn't move an inch. Your eyes still looked empty with that blank expression of yours. You sat still as you blankly stare at your fingers on your lap. "Are you sure she's Hanma Shiori?" Naoto whispered. "Yeah, I'm sure it's her." Takemichi stated with certainty, "In the past, there's this guy named Hiroki Tadashi." Takemichi started, "Hiroki-kun wasn't a member of Toman. He was a special guest, and an exception inside the gang since Mikey-kun and the others acknowledge his strength." Takemichi explained as he continues to tell the details further to Naoto.