✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾

Start from the beginning

"Shit

"Shit...just where the hell is she?" Another man in a black suit clicked his tongue. "She couldn't have gotten far. You know that she's crazy, so she must be stirring up trouble by now." His partner replied as they continue their search for you and walked away to another street. They were unaware that you were hiding beneath a garbage bin as you got your white cotton nightgown all dirty.

You may still be mentally unstable, but you didn't want to continue living under Kisaki's roof. It may have been your house that was made for Shuji for both of you to live in. But that wasn't your home. You knew that. Because Kisaki was still in control of everything.

You slowly got up from the ground as you clumsily tried to balance yourself as you stood up. You glance over behind you, making sure that nobody wasn't around. You walked back to the direction you ran before and absentmindedly walked through different directions; went past unknown people as they gave you a weird look. It would only make sense for them to look at you like that.

You were wearing a white cotton nightgown as smudges of dirt could be seen below your skirt. Your neck, arms, and legs were all bandaged up like a mummy. Some thought you looked like a ghost as they immediately turned in the opposite direction and ran away. While some thought you were pulling on a stupid prank or something as they slightly laugh behind you.

But you didn't pay any mind to them. Your mind was too preoccupied with thinking of escaping from Kisaki's grasps as you stare blankly at the street ahead of you. You were either lucky that none of your brother's men found you yet or maybe they're just too blind and stupid to even discover your figure.

You continued walking absentmindedly without any care for your surroundings. Until you heard a familiar voice, laughing at the opposite side of the street. It was Takemichi. He was smiling and talking with someone as he walks out of a food store with lanterns. You halt, not making any move as your gaze focused on him. Your heart started beating, your mind thumping in adrenaline.

'Save him...' you thought to yourself. "Save...him..." You slowly walked towards where Takemichi is as you muttered ambiguous words from your mouth. "Please..." You then slowly ran up to him as he glances at you, finally noticing your presence. "...save him..!" "Woah!"

You ran up to him as you pushed your whole weight onto his body, causing him to stumble on the ground by his back while you were on top of him. "Takemichi-kun?!" Naoto yells his name in concern. "Ouch..." Takemichi uttered out before he looks at you as you clenched your fists onto his chest.

"E-Eh?! W-W-Who're you?!" He stammered as his cheeks turned bright red because a random girl was sitting on top of him as your chest touched his. Takemichi's mind was going haywire as he tries to shake all the nasty thoughts that popped out of his mind and only concentrated on Hina's image. "Save him..." You whispered as Takemichi looks up to you with a bewildered look on his face. "Eh?" "Please..."