|#5:precious eyes|

Start from the beginning

"what's so funny?"

"its just your too cute on your sarcastic voice" he confessed

"well thanks, besides your more cuter" now i am the one who make him blush, i quietly laughed and he smacked my feet under the table.

"ow, what for?"

"dont make me-"

"hello goodmorning, here's your menu for today's serve" the waiter asked so he stopped in a second and held the menu then passed me the second menu.

"I'll just have the gimbap, and a soup and some juice" i answered and the waiter nod, "how about you sir?"

"I'll just have the same" jimin answered and the waiter nodded once again and took the menu's then left.

"to be continued, dont make me blush like that" he brought the topic again so i stared at him, its like a competition for me.

"why so scared, mr park?" i started the tease and he only gave me a smirk.

"hmm dont start something you won't finish sir jung" he teased back and i looked away, i dont want this to go far through something that I'll regret in the end of this day.

flirting is normal on us, but if jimin teased me its something else. Im always the one who got shy easily.

"im the winner now, jung"

"fine fine, now stop"

"okay"

the food arrived, and the waiter served it on our table. I smelled the food and oh god, the smells that comforts me makes me weak and calm. We started eating the food and i laughed when jimin accidentally chocked on he's food,i helped him of course. i wont let my freind die, this way.
-
"i literally almost died there"

Im currently annoying the shit out of him, because i need revenge on our competition earlier so im annoying him but he won't stop blaming me because of it.

"we'll its not my fault you ate like a grounded pig" i laughed and he smacked my shoulder.

"yah! dont smack me or I'll-" i was cut of by someone bumping on me, i dropped the books that i bought earlier so i immediately kneeled down and held them one-by-one.

Jimin said sorry on the person and bowed, its like a tradition in this village so when i finished getting my books i stoop up and bowed didn't notice the person in front of us.

he's in a black hoodie, a black mask and a black high-waisted pants. All black obviously.
i couldn't recognized this person's face but i sort of had a bright feeling that i might know this person.

i said sorry to him and made eye contact while jimin grabbed my arm and him trying to pull me away so i let him pull me, jimin said sorry one last time and we walked away.
-
Yoongi's pov:

I wanted some peace of mind, i couldn't find that here in the palace because father and some other royal family are here. So i had the chance to take the opportunity to be with my peace.

i allowed my mother to know that ill just have some fresh air in the village, and she agreed but i only had 30 minutes. Luckily our palace is near on the village so i can walk it by my self.

i soon arrived at the village and walked there, didn't care if theres many people i just wanted to feel like a normal human being, have a normal life and a normal routines. But none of those weren't for me.

im so lost in thoughts and didn't noticed that ill bumped into someone on the way. I groaned a bit because the bump was harsh and i held my shoulders.

"we're politely sorry mr" a small figure catches my view and he bowed at me. I looked so intimidating, but not on my suit.

i didn't know that this small man has some company, the other person stood up and jeez. 'He's so damn beautiful' i thought, he apologized i know that he didn't notice me yet.

hes voice are too soft, he's hair, he's body shape are perfect, face shape. And oh my he's eyes, he's eyes were so delicate too see, perfectly shaped and pure color.

he stared at me and i stared back, i felt a different feeling when i looked at hes glowing eyes. Its like a love at first sight?.

"we're sorry once again mr, we should get going now" the small guy pulled he's freind and he nod "s-sorry.."he stuttered, im so Inlove with he's voice.

and they got away, walking fast and i could see him still looking back at me. The short guy is bickering with him but i can feel that he can care less.

"cute,a new person with some '𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠'"i thought and started walking away.

                     ---  ------  ---
I know that its a long ass chapter, but i hope you guys liked it. I am certainly interested on what you guys think on this chapter.

i am updating every day, so i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and see youu againn!.