The Winter Soldier

Start from the beginning

"Initiate system?"

Natasha moved to the key board and typed "yes."

And the machine got louder, "shall we play a game?"

"It's from a movie-"

"I know I saw it." Steve sniped at Nat but I shook it off.

"Cool, Emma made me watch all the trending movies we should watch one together. Maybe tonight or tomorrow since we're kinda busy."

Before either of them could respond a face appeared on the main computer monitor.

"Rogers, Steven, born 1918." It said in a weird voice. "Romanoff, Natalia Alianova, born 1984. Ava Welters born 2000."

"Some kind of recording."

"I am not a recording, Fraeulein. I may not be the man I was when the captain took me prisoner in 1945. But I am." A clear picture showed up on a smaller screen of a bald man.

"You know this thing?"

"Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the red skull." I don't know who that is but he sounds bad. "He's been dead for years." That sounds even worse as he is taking to us right now.

"First correction I am Swiss second look around I have never been more alive. You are standing in my brain."

"How did you get here?"

"Invited."

"It was operation paper clip after Ww 2. Shield recruited German scientists with value."

"They thought I could help their cause. I also helped my own."

"Hydra died with the red skull."

"Cut off one head two more grow."

"Prove it." Then he began to prove it. With history.

"Shield would've stoped you,"

"Accidents happen." He said showing deaths of Howard and fury which I didn't know he was dead till now. "You three can be accidents too, I just wish Ava didn't have to go so soon I have such great plans for her."

Steve angerly punches the screen but the man just appears on another. "What's on this drive."

"Project insight. Requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm. The answer to your question is fascinating unfortunately you will be too dead to hear it." Then the doors began to close Steve threw his shield to stop it but he was too slow.

"We've got a bogey." Natasha said taking out her phone that was beeping.

"Im afraid I've been stalling."

Steve ripped off the vent cover on the floor grabbed me and jumped down into the hole with Natasha and the debris for the explosion that was ringing in my ears flowing us. Steve grunts as he shields us from the fire and debris and I hold on tight to him and Natasha as we get impossibly close.

The explosion ends seconds after it began and I think to myself maybe I spoke too soon about enjoying this life.

Shield is apparently bad now as they're the reason for Tony's dads death and fury and who knows who else. Shield is trying to kill us and probably think we're dead. Steves grunts put me back into action I reached up and tried to help him with the cement on top of us and Nat helped too as we pushed it up and off of us.

Steve Nat and I took a minute to cough and catch our breath but that minute was cut short by shield plans flight around looking to see if we survived. Steve grabbed me and picked me up running with Nat at his side as we hid.