chapter 6 - The wall.

1 day left.

Today is the top 10 score. If I make it might just join the wings of freedom, The scouts. The others are joining the MP, they're just scared.

We are all excited. I would think the other 3 our excited as well but they aren't more worried looked. Sson ut was time for the top 10 names. Just all that preparation took all day. Its sunset.

"These are the top 10 soldiers!" Shouts Intructor "I want all of you to look up on them"

He called them 10 through 1.

10- Sasha Blouse
9- Connie Springer
8- Armin Arlert
7- Jean Kristein
6- Eren Yeager
5- Y/n L/n
4- Bertholdt Hoover
3- Reiner Braun
2- Annie Leonhert
1- Mikasa Ackermen

I made it to the top 10..I'm 5th. I made it! I guess I am going to join the wings of freedom.. I will go outside this wall. and into the dangerous outside world..with titans. I'm a shifter..Why should I be so afraid. But tomorrow is the day of the plan. For now we can relax and celebrate on our top 10 day.

-

In the middle of celebrating Eren is giving a speech. Pretty annoying if yiu ask me.

"Hey!" its Marco. "You made it!"

"Oh hey Marco, and yeah I did." I say "I'm upset you didnt make it."

"Dont be so down I got 11th I'm sure I'll get it next time!" He says so confidently

Bertholdt and Reiner walk towards me standing behind me.

"yeah," I say "I'm sure you'll get it next time."

Marco smiles at me ignoring the two standing behind me

"I'm sure ill get 1st too" Marco says

Marco looks up realized they had a glare at him "U-uh, any ways, I'll go now." He smiles and waves as he walks away.
Hes next to Jean, I'm guessing Jean and him are close friends.

"Oh alright then see you Marco" I say. I turn around "Oh" I look up "Sorry you startled me."

"Oh I'm sorry" Says Bertholdt "I thought you knew we we're behind you."

"no I didnt actually.." I look at Annie "Would you guys like to talk about it outside?"

They both also look at Annie and nod. Soon they all walk outside far from the celebration.

-

We all talk about the plan far from the others. Untill we heard a sound behind us. We where all afraid. It was Ymir..but, shes drunk..

"Haaa-ha" she says "You guys are titanss.."

We all looked at her afraid.

"I also have a titan! and I bet uts stronger than yours.." she says

"Shes just drunk, she wont remember this." Reiner says

"I'll take her back to the building" Says Annie. She puts Ymirs arm over her shoulder and walks back to the building.

"I'm scared." I say

"The plan will go well," Says reiner "Trust me."

If this plan works we all might to get to go home.

-

Soon we all cleaned up and got to our cabins. I was scared to sleep. I forced my self to sleep.

I woke up getting ready. I ate breakfast, on our free day, Someof the top 10  where sent up the wall to get the cannons ready. It's like they knew.