Aero is never closed but business becomes of priority between the times 4am-8am.

Slowly I peered out from behind the curtain and scanned the room to where Korleon is seated.

"Perfect" I say under my breath. He is seated at the red table centre of the club at the back. Facing the stage, I would be in his direct line of sight wherever he looked. When he comes out of hiding he makes sure he chooses a girl from the VIP section to get a room with. It'd make it easier for me to go in and get out if I'd be picked.

Putting on my mask which matched my lace fit, I step out onto the stage just as my song starts to play. As the lights dim I begin swaying my hips to the slowed beat, I dance slow, ever so slightly giving a view of my backside to the now lustful eyes of men whom I've grabbed attention of.

My fingertips brush against the cold pole as I keep swaying. Gripping the bar with one hand on top and next down low I slowly stepped out lowering myself while the music intensifies, so does my movements. I swing down on my knees guiding my hips into doing seated body waves. The changing of lights cast on me reflect the diamonds at the hem of my lace which catches my targets attention as it shines across his face and others.

Smiling faintly to myself I bring my eyes up slowly to meet his. As I grip the pole and bring myself up making sure to stick out my ass giving him a perfect view of the see through lace I specially picked for him.

Movement to Korleon's left caught my attention.

Making eye contact with the stranger I felt the atmosphere in the room change. 

He held a dangerous demeanour around him. Unable to break eye contact I press my back against the pole and slowly slide down. Turning my head to the side letting my long straight hair fall over my breasts as I look to the side. Even then I still feel his strong gaze on me.

Focus Victoria.

As the lights turn red over me I crouch, swaying to the beat before flipping my hair so it lands on my back as I feel the thin fabric between my breasts and the floor touch. Hell was burning and I needed to feel the cold.

My eyes wonder over the crowd and sets on his again. Almost as an invitation he leans forward resting his elbows on his knees.

Who is this stranger?

Unable to look away I take in his features, a chiselled jawline and full lips, oh those full lips I wish I could bite into. His muscles flex almost like he's holding himself back as he watches my every move. With that I smirk. Call me egoistical but I can tell oh so easily when a man likes what he sees through slight body fixtures.

He seems so familiar. It's been a long time since I've felt such dominance come from a single man. Whoever he is knew the power he held, so much that he did not speak, or mingle with the others around the table.

He kept his sole attention on me.

I take my leg and rotate it into a split position while making slow movements with my ass slightly above the floor below me. I wonder if he feels the same danger radiating off of me as I do from him. As I sit up on my knees at the change of beat I extend my hand completely on the cold floor. I slide down, perking my ass up until my toned stomach touches the floor making every fibre in my body burn at the sudden coldness.

Sliding my leg around to touch the other I lie on my back slowly arching it as I slide my hands over my body, making my hair fall on my face once again. 

I grab the bar pulling myself up slowly giving everyone a perfect view of my ass as the base sets in at the slowed music playing. The thought of his gaze lingering on my barely covered ass satisfied me. Lingering thoughts of what I could do to him and what I'd let him do to me made me bite my lip. I was definitely having an off day. Desperately needed to get laid.

Wrapping my hand around the pole I spin once more. The song is at its finish and I scan the room to count the extra bodyguards that have entered. My eyes land on Korleon's lustful eyes still completely mesmerised by my performance.

My eyes betrayed me as I looked at the guest next to him. His dark hair fans the side of his face making him look devily handsome as he watches me over the brim of his drink before taking a sip. His eyes travel down my body and I don't dare look away.

Challenging, I can play that game.

Licking my lips, he throws down the rest of his drink and places it on the table in front of him without breaking eye contact. His muscles flex and it pushes me to further explore the rest of him. I take a moment to look down at his body, muscular. So, he knows how to use his body. I wonder if such an intimidating figure could handle a woman like me. If we were to ever be head on, would I be a challenge to him. Better question, would he be a challenge to me.

In Aero the underground clubs require everyone to wear masks to cover their identity. Most don't, some do. If you are here to meet someone, only you know your business, some people just don't care or aren't as important to be weary. 

Masks prevents rumours and snakes slithering about. Although, whispers always wave outside Aero's walls, maybe at a slower rate, but business talk rises up through the city which led me distinctly here.

As if he knows my desires he leans back and his long muscular legs spread. Not being able to hold myself back I take a look at the package between his legs. Snapping my eyes to meet his, the barely lit room doesn't manage to hide the smirk that comes to play on his lips. He knows what trick I am playing. Possessing every second of my attention I nearly forget that this is the end of my performance.

Turning my heel from his hot gaze, my shoes click the floor as I walk. My hair flicking as I turn to look at him once more, his eyes snap to mine from previously being on my backside. Sending a wink to him a small smile makes its way to my lips when I turn again.

That was interesting.

I hope I don't have the pleasure to be in his presence again. It intoxicated me, it felt good.

Too good for my liking.

As I prepped my bag, one of the backstage assistants, a petite with golden locks draped over her shoulders came towards me to hand me a key card. I was one of the few dancers to exclusively be in the only VIP section of Aero. "You've been requested in Room E, twenty minutes and a guard will be with you shortly in the waiting room." her eyes gliding over my almost naked figure. She swallowed, smiling shyly.

She looked adorable.

Nodding to her I turned back running the plan over and over in my mind.

But my mind went back to him.

A/N - Edited Chapter <3