Chapter Two • The Snake✅

2 - The Snake

At the zoo, Lyra was hoping to see the snakes. She knew she could talk to them, ever since she had found one in the garden. Tending the garden was one of the few chores Lyra actually enjoyed. She brought the snake inside and hid it, and named it Opal.

----------------------------------------------

Lyra was walking over to the snake in the glass container, carefully making sure that no muggles were going to see her talking to the snake. When she got there though, she was immediately angry.

Harry and the Dursleys were pestering the snake, and she angrily told them, “It’s sleeping!”

Dudley then walked away, saying, “It’s boring. I’m going to look at an animal that’s awake.”

“Sorry about them,” Lyra whispered to the snake in English. “They don’t know what it’s like laying day after day with people pressing their ugly faces against the glass to look at you.”

“Oh, and you do?” The snake hissed.

“Yess, I do,” Lyra hissed to the snake in parsaltongue.

“Ooh, a Sspeaker! Do you have a familiar, young Sspeaker?” The snake asked excitedly.

“Ssorry, I already have a familiar. By the way, what iss your name?” Lyra hissed sympathetically.

“Nagini.”

𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

Queen-Jett

Harry Potter And The True Chosen Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें