-The show must go on-

It had been a few days since the incident, both Hyunjin and Jisung had been popping pain killers like candy and they had recovered slightly. Meanwhile, Minho was getting impatient. He was supposed to have gotten Yuta and his gang to move to Seoul weeks ago, yet nobody was doing anything. He needed to hurry up and finish this job so that he could focus on more important things, like Chan for example. His suspicions had increased as the second in command was slipping out at random times and having hushed conversations with Jisung. Something was wrong, and Minho was determined to find out what was going on. He called for a meeting with everyone in attendance except Ateez as they were busy with another case. Minho was sat at the head of the table with everyone looking at him expectantly. He took a sip of his water before clearing his throat. "We need to hurry this operation up, it's taken longer than it should of" he announced. "Well, what's the next step?" Changbin asked. Minho turned to stare at Jisung who was looking around with his eyebrows raised. "Jisung you need to get in contact with your government friends in Japan".

"Uh about that I can't," he said while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Why not?" Minho said harshly, "Because they told me that if I ever called them they would blow my brains out". Seungmin let out a low whistle and the other just looked at him with wide eyes. "Well that's just fucking great isn't it" Hyunjin sighed. Minho groaned out of annoyance and rubbed his face with his hands. "Why does everything have to be so complicated with you, just call them for god's sake" He spoke. "Fine but if they come for me with guns blazing then I'm blaming you" Jisung shrugged. Changbin slid a phone across the table towards him. He started typing on the phone and then they all heard the ringing noise, he put the phone on speaker and set it down on the table. It took a few seconds before a man answered the phone. "Hello this is domains how can I help?" The man said. "Hello can I place an order for one of your specials?" Jisung said. "Are you ordering a fucking pizza?" Minho hissed. Jisung frowned at him and put up a hand to silence him. "Please wait a few moments while we transfer your call," the man said politely. The call was put on hold, with some retro music blaring throughout the room. "The government doesn't have a direct phone number, they have a secret service thing" Jisung stated.

A woman's voice came through the phone, she sounded irritated. "I haven't got time for this so whatever it is, be quick about it," She said. "Hey Yuna can I talk to Ryujin please?" Jisung said. "No you can't Han, you aren't allowed to call us again you know this". He paused for a few seconds. "It's important Yuna, I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't" he pleaded. The woman on the other side of the phone sighed and remained silent for a few moments. "This is your last call Han, after this your done," she said angrily. Jisung sighed in relief and the others could hear the phone being passed around. A sharper voice spoke this time. "I hope you aren't going to waste my time" she spoke. "I won't I promise, I just need one favor" Jisung bargained. The woman laughed a manic laugh. "What makes you think you deserve a favor?" She said. "You owe me for saving your ass in the war against red velvet, I'm only asking for this one thing," he said. The woman hesitated before replying. "Fine what's your favor," she asked.

The others smiled and looked at each other, they would finally get what they wanted. "I need you to allow NCT to transfer over to Seoul, they filled out some forms but your group rejected them denying access," Jisung said. "Fine but remember Jisung, I owe you nothing after this". And the call ended. "See was that so hard?" Minho joked. The others were celebrating as they had completed the mission but Jisung had a sad smile etched onto his face, he wasn't happy. But that wasn't one of Minho's concerns, he has to contact Got7 and tell them the good news and then wait for Yutas arrival. He was happy to be getting his hands on some high-tech weapons, that would teach the cops to mess with the mob. Chan excused himself and exited the room quietly but quickly. Minho watched as he did so, he was tired of all these random disappearances so he dismissed everyone and followed after him.

Jisung remained seated at the table, glaring at his half-empty cup of water. He was annoyed with himself for making the call, he wanted to save that favor for something important. Now if he wanted to leave the city for no particular reason he would have to resort to other options. Ryujin was a good friend but she was stubborn so when she said that Jisung wasn't allowed to call again, she meant it. That was his only chance and he had just let it slip through his fingers. Felix had noticed that Jisung was still in the meeting room, he tapped on the table to get his attention. "We're going out to get some snacks and stuff to celebrate the mission being complete are you coming?" He asked. Jisung smiled and shook his head. "I'm not feeling so good so I think I'll pass," he said. Felix looked at him sideways. "Are you alright?". "Yeah I think I just need to take some painkillers and lie down," he said. Felix nodded and left again. Jisung downed the rest of his water and threw the glass against the wall, watching as the glass shards sprinkled all over the floor.

———————————————————————————

Chan could feel a presence following him throughout the halls. He had a missed call from BamBam which is why he made himself scarce from the meeting room, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and called him back. "I've called you three times why haven't you answered?" BamBam whisper-shouted. "I was in a meeting, we managed to convince the government to let Yuta move to Seoul" Chan replied. "Well that's great and all but we have an emergency..he's here". Chan was in shock, he wasn't supposed to be there for a few more weeks. He thought they still had time. "I'm on my way," he said and hung up. Panic began to spread throughout his body, if he wasn't happy with the progress then he and Jisung could be in some serious danger. He spun around and sprinted back the way he came. 

Minho watched as Chan sped past him, he didn't see him which was lucky. He was done being left in the dark so he went to follow Chan again. He heard the whole conversation and he recognized the voice on the phone. Chan was working with GOT7.