Suspicious

A/N: I'm going to be switching between Auburn's and Pan's pov in this chapter, so just a heads up. Also there will be smut in this chapter, this is my first time writing smut so I apologize if it's a little cringe.

It's been three days since some of the Lost Boys left for their hunting trip, I was really starting to miss Felix but tried to distract myself by going out on my own and continuing to look for answers about my life before arriving to Neverland

It's been three days since some of the Lost Boys left for their hunting trip, I was really starting to miss Felix but tried to distract myself by going out on my own and continuing to look for answers about my life before arriving to Neverland. It was tricky though, Pan didn't like me leaving camp alone so I had to sneak out or come up with an excuse as to why I needed to be alone, he was starting to get suspicious however, and it was becoming difficult to come up with new excuses.

I had just gotten away from Pan and was heading to the beach when I heard a rustling in a nearby bush. I stopped and pulled out my dagger and started walking towards the bush to see who(or what) was hiding behind it. I looked behind the bush and saw one of the Lost Boys hiding, probably spying on me. "What are you doing here Devin?" I asked putting my dagger away "I saw you leave camp and got curious, you know Pan doesn't let you go out alone Auburn" Devin said getting out from behind the bush, I sighed "I thought Pan was having a meeting, shouldn't you be at that?" I asked "technically you should be too" Devin said "he excused me from this one, if he mentions anything important he will tell me later" I lied "I know that's a lie, he's never excused you before" Devin said "just go back to camp before he gets pissed at you for ditching" I said crossing my arms. "I'm not going any where with out you, and if you refuse to return to camp with me I'll tell Pan you've been wondering around the island alone" Devin said, he looked serious. I sighed again "fine, lets get back" I said "I can just sneak out later tonight" I thought to myself. Devin and I started heading back to camp picking berries on our way so we had something to tell Pan if he questioned where we were.

We had just walked into the camp, and just as I thought, Pan was sitting on his tree stump waiting for us "where were you two?" he questioned raising an eyebrow "we were gathering more berries for camp" I said showing him the assortment of berries in my satchel "we had a meeting this morning" Pan said looking a little angry "we're sorry, Pan, we woke up really early and lost track of time" Devin said, Pan nodded his head "Devin wait for me in my hut" he said. Devin obeyed and walked away, leaving me alone with Peter "great" I thought. "You've been leaving camp alone a lot lately, Auburn, and I would like to know why" Pan said looking me in my eyes "what do you mean" I asked tilting my head acting confused "drop the act Auburn, it won't work on me, you know I can sense a lie" Pan said hopping down from the tree stump and walking closer to me, still keeping eye contact, "why have you been going out so much?" he asked standing only inches from my face, I tried looking away but Pan grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him "tell me why you've been leaving camp so much, Auburn" Pan ordered, his eyes getting darker "think, Auburn, think!" I thought to myself, then something came to mind, "I've been leaving because I enjoy the quiet and being alone every so often" I said. That wasn't a total lie, I did like the quiet and the solitude. He continued to look in my eyes, searching to see if I was telling the truth or not, he let go of my chin and just nodded "if you want to be alone so much then stay in your tree house, which is where I want you to go and stay till dinner" Pan said before walking away. I scoffed, watching him walk away, before heading to my tree house as told.