OJ AND HIS STUPID [CENSORED] [CENSORED] HE'S SO [MORE CURSE WORDS]

Start from the beginning

Pickle is right. Maybe I'm not as bad as I think I am, but I'm definitely not good enough for Cheesy.

I walk over to the entertainment room, Cheesy's show starts in two minutes because of all that time Pickle took up talking to me, but when I get there, he's not on the stage.
"CHEESY!!!!!!!" I yell and everyone turns to look at me annoyed but frankly I don't give a fuck. I wait for his response...
Nothing.
Fuck me.
WHERE'D HE GO????
I sprint out of the area and make my way through all of the rooms we've been in. Not in the gym, or near the couch, or in the kitchen, hell, not even on the rooftop! I open our room door, thinking he wouldn't be in there, and I find him.
He's packing his things up.
"CHEESY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW???"
"TROPHY! I didn't expect you to be here."
"WHY ARE YOU MOVING OUT???"
"Well, don't get mad at me for this, but, I read your diary."
"Well first off, it's a journal, and second off, WHAT THE FUCK???"
"I went to the rooftop and grabbed the first journal I saw and thought it was mine I swear! When I got to the entertainment room, I looked through it and found out what you actually thought about me.."
Oh.
Oh god.
He probably thinks I'm gay, and that's why he wants to move out.
I should've known someone like Cheesy would even give two shits for a guy like me. I'm terrible. I knew I was never good enough for him. I'm so bad at this friendship thing that the only person who I considered a friend wants to leave-
"I can't believe you still hate my guts..."
WHAT?
"WHAT."
"You say here: 'but just trying to talk to him makes my insides burn' I didn't know it was hard for you to even TALK to me because of how much you hated me."
Oh my god. This DUMBASS-
"Look, I knew you were alone for a while, that you never wanted to accept anyone as a friend. I thought maybe it was because you just didn't want them to do the same thing you did to knife. So I thought I was the perfect roommate for you. You always had your guard lowered because you thought "this little punk wouldn't even dare to do anything to me" And I didn't, because I respected you. And I thought we were friends..."
"Cheesy, I-"
"Look, I'm already almost done packing up. I'll figure out another room arrangement. maybe I could share wi-
"Cheesy, please shut the fuck up."
Cheesy stops talking, which, I can kind of see what Pickle is talking about here, he's definitely different than how he used to be around me (a loud mouth with no filter) but putting all of that aside I want to tell him the truth.
"Cheesy, you're a dumbass."
"That definitely doesn't help.. heh" he says as he sets my journal down and boxes up "The Bee Movie" and all the other terrible movies he likes so much.
I don't want to do this, I don't. But he's given me no choice. It's either I explain what I wrote to him or Cheesy switches rooms. Before I knew him, I would scream THANK GOD I GET THIS WHOLE ROOM TO MYSELF NOW!!! But now, he's more than just an annoying pest to me. If he leaves, I'd hate myself for it.
"Cheesy, I'm going to help you figure out what I meant." I walk over to him and take my journal from the empty desk he sat it on.
"Read starting from the very beginning." I tell him nervously as I hesitantly put my journal in his hand.
"Cheesy is... complicated. He's annoying, and he's confusing."
"How is this any different-"
"JUST- keep reading please." I tell him as he gives me a puzzled look.
"Honestly, the thought of Cheesy even looking at me like that, like how I look at him, it's too much to handle-"
"OK THERE! STOP! What about that sentence?" I point it out on the paper and Cheesy looks as lost as ever.
"Well, it sounded odd so I skipped over it."
"What do you think I meant though?"
"I.. don't know..."
"Let me ask a different question, how do YOU think I look at you?"
"Well, before all of this, I thought you looked at me like someone who you trusted, someone you cared for, a friend..?"
"It's.... a little more than that..."
"Do you.... T-Trophy.... Wait-" he starts to stammer and look away. He pours over my journal again and again, seeming to understand more with every silent read.
"You.... You like me!?!"
"..."
"And and at the end, you wanted to... To Kiss me??!?!?"
"MMMHM!!!" I barely manage to get out.
He looks to the side and blushes hard. "Trophy I'd let you kiss me any day of the week. You know, I like you too, you could've just asked..."
OH MY GOD. ALL THIS TIME.. WE'VE BOTH BEEN DUMBASSES?????
"UMMMM UHHH-"
"Do you want... to kiss me on the lips?" He says to me as he puts the journal down and wiggles his eyebrows.

ON THE LIPS???? WE'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!

I'll give myself the chance... the chance to be happy. Just once.

"MAYBE. MAYBE YEAH. YES PLEASE." oh my God I can't believe I've denied this feeling for so long.

He intertwines his small cold fingers in mine and stands on his tippy toes as I realize...

I'm gay.

I'm gay as fuck. I've never felt so relieved in my entire life to be admitting that.
"I'm waiting Trophy!" Cheesy says to me.
"mmmmmMMmMMMmMMM can you do it instead???" I say nervously.
"No I don't think I will... Hehe."
This little twerp.
He looks into my eyes and I've never wanted to kiss him as much as I do now. I close my eyes and lean into him. The mood never felt so right.

and then the FUCKING door opens.

"Hey guys what happened to the show-"
"GOD DAMN IT OJ!!!!!"