what would our ship name be?

Me and Cheesy are in our room again, I'm throwing a tennis ball against the wall bored out of my mind, when Cheesy asks me something so fucking stupid I almost do a double take.
"Hey Trophy, what would our ship name be?"
"Um.. For a boat? Why the fuck would we need to know that?"
"No Trophy! I'm surprised you don't know the term! It's basically when you combine your name with someone else's and they refer to it when you talk about a relationSHIP! Get it now?"
"You mean romantically?"
"OF COURSE I MEAN ROMANTICALLY SILLY!"
"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!?!?"
Ugh. He's getting on my nerves again, like always.
"Hmmmmmmmmm..." He sits up on his bed. "I was thinking our ship name could be.... Cheephy... Or maybe even Trocheese!"
"THOSE ARE TERRIBLE NAMES! PLUS WE ARENT EVEN GAY SO WHY DOES IT MATTER????"
"Who is this 'we' you are talking about here?"
"Well me and you obviously-
"I am gay though."
he looks me straight in the eye.
"Haha! Good one Cheesy! Very funny joke." I say with a hint of sarcasm as I go back to throwing my ball against the wall.
"It wasn't a joke, but whatever gets you laughing Trophy!" I try to ignore what he just said and continue my repetitive throwing. "I've seen some speculation on the internet about your own sexuality though, and to be honest, I think I'm starting to agree with them."
"IM. NOT. GAY. CHEESY. CONVERSATION OVER-
"you're playing with a ball right now-
"YOU IDIOT! ITS BECAUSE EVERY SPORT HAS A BALL IN IT!" I throw the ball at his face from the opposite side of the room and he dodges it.
"Well, not necessarily, diving, gymnastics, road cycling, downhill skiing, running track, auto racing, disk golf-
"I GET THE POINT CHEESY! Damn, why do you know so much about all of these things anyways? You're one of the dumbest people I've ever met!"
"That's where you get me wrong Trophy! In order to make good puns I have to be well versed in almost every subject! Name anything at all and I'll do a pun for it!"
"Uhhhhh" I look around the room, it's mostly just filled with my workout stuff, Cheesy's stand up comedy brick wall corner (the brick is just a tarp, it's not actually real, Cheesy is too much of a weak noodle armed wimp to drag real bricks into the room) and a cup of water on my dresser. I look at the cup. Maybe he won't know what to say for the word glass? I doubt it but I'll give it a try.
"Ummm, glass."
"I hear you loud and CLEAR Trophy! You SHATTERED gave me a more harder one!" He knee slaps.
Ugh. He's right though, I should go with something unpredictable from the top of my head.. wait... Top... Head... A top hat!
"How about a top hat then?" I cross my arms and smirk and he gives me one right back.
"Well HATS off to you trophy for thinking of something so TOP of the line and unprHATictable!" He knee slaps again and realize that I can't beat him at his own game.
"UGH I GET IT CHEESY! YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT THIS!"
"thank you Trophy! Nobody has really ever complimented me on my efforts before..hehe.."
Well, I meant it in a more demeaning way but he actually took that to heart. He starts to blush and look away.
He's so cute.
Why is he so cute.
"UGH GOD DAMN ITTTTT!!!!!!!!"
"What's the matter Trophy?"
"Um, I uh," fuck I said that out loud, think of an excuse, um....
"I think I just came up with a 'ship name' for us. DONT GET WEIRD ABOUT THIS THOUGH YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"I'm all ears Trophy! Let's hear it!"
I pause for a bit. I'm made of gold and Cheesy loves comedy so how about...
"Comedy Gold."
I cross my arms and desperately wait for his response. Not that I care about it. Because I don't.
"Trophy... that ship name is.... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We HAVE to tell Fan about our ship name!"
My lips curl upwards a bit but I try and stifle it as hard as I can.
"WE?"
He grabs my hand and pulls me down the hall to see Fan. I notice his hand is freezing cold and a little bit smaller than mine.
It fits so well in my hand.
What am I thinking! Im not a homo! Ever since Cheesy shared a room with me I haven't acted right. I need to get it together.
We arrive and move Baxter out of his seat. He's just a crab, I have no idea why Fan wanted to interview him. We sit down on the couch and have to share the seat, Cheesy not giving me any personal space at all. If I was with anyone else I probably would have sucker punched them by now.
We talk for a while about the ship name and Fan thinks it's an absolutely amazing name. He jots down important lines in our conversation for his blog. Fan is trying his best to disguise the fact that he wants to know if I'm gay though. I can tell that he's trying to make me aknowlege the subject when he flings his arm and makes so many gestures only gay people would know... WHICH I DONT! BECAUSE IM NOT GAY! it's okay to think about kissing a certain annoying twerp (not naming names) who you share a room with sometimes, you know? Nothing gay about it!