Chapter 2

Ok so I was busy, but here you go. It is probably bad but next one will be better and longer. lol so R&R and tell others.  

Part 2

-At the Pizza Restaurant-

Ok so the whole time of the car ride here I couldn’t stop thinking of the older Latino soccer player. “He’s the school’s all-star soccer player,” Spencer said taking me out of my thoughts. We were sitting down in the restaurant waiting for some of Spencer’s friends. “Who are you talking about?” I asked acting like I was stupid. “Really Gabe It’s hasn’t even been a day and I know your lying face?” he said. “HEY you are not supposed to know that face yet!” I yelled. Great my roommate knows my lying face. Kill me now.

“I know how to read people.”

“Great……” He started laughing.

Then two people –a guy and a girl- started walking to our table. “Hey spencer,” the guy said. “What’s up Riley? Hey Shay,” Spencer said. Shay started looking at me, wondering who I was.

“Oh guys, this is Gabe, he’s my new roommate.”

“Oh hi I’m Riley and this is Shay” They both shook my hands and smiled at me.

“Hi” They both sat down Riley next to Spencer, and Shay next to me. “So where are you from Gabe?” Shay asked. “I’m from Texas” “Oh ok”

“Did you barley get here today?” Riley asked.

“Yes I did”

“Did Spencer show you around?”

“Yeah, we went around the dorms and then went towards the soccer field”

“Oh cool did you see the team play” Shay asked. ”Um-“

“He ran into our star player and caught his eye,” Spencer said cutting me off. Riley and Shay started smiling. “What? Why is everyone laughing?” They just kept laughing. Shay was getting ready to talk after her laughing rage. “Sorry Gabe, it’s just that star player is my cousin.” “WHAT?!?!” I yelled. I just……oh crap I see resemblance. “Yeah my dad is a brother to his mom,” she said. “So you like him?” Riley asked. “What? Umm…….no,” I stuttered. Spencer looked at me and smiled and looked at Shay. “Its fine Gabe we don’t care that you are gay,” Shay said. ”But if someone tries to mess with you tell us, and we will take care of it,” Riley said. Spencer looked at me and nodded his head. “Thanks guys! I’m glad I met y’all,” I said to them. “No problem. You are my roommate.” Spencer said. I smiled at him. “You know what guys I’m going to take Gabe for a little bit,” Shay said. “Where are you taking my roommate?” Spencer asked. “Oh calm down Spencer we are just going to walk around the outlet mall here.” I started laughing and got ready to go. “Ok I guess will meet up with you guys later,” Spencer said. “Bye guys,” Shay and I said in unison as we got up to leave.