Love With a Soccer Player (boyxboy) ft. Big Time Rush

Ok new story so enjoy people:)

"We will be landing in 5 minutes”, the Attendant said over the intercom. I couldn't wait to get to my new school in Los Angeles. It feels good to get a fresh start. I had to get away from all the drama; one of them me being gay: Basically me getting made fun of and beat up. Nothing new really just most of my "friends" didn't want to me my friend. So I'm hoping to get a new fresh start. Thank god I will at least know one person there which is my best friend Selena. She's more like my big sister, but she doesn't go to my school. Which sucks!

Anyways I finally land in LA. Heck Yeah! LA look out Gabe Efron has finally arrived! I grab all my carry-on bags and walk out of the airplane. As I walk out I hear a scream and right then I knew it was my long lost sister. "GABRIEL!!!!” Selena yelled. She ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

After all the hugging and getting the rest of my bags Selena took me to my dorm to where I'll be staying for now. We walk in and Selena says, “Cuties to the left, Cuties to the right. Mmm I may transfer here." "Down doggy don't get your Mac on, remember a guy named Justin." "Justin, oh yeah I remember him isn't he my boyfriend?" Selena said like she was stupid. But yeah she's dating Justin Bieber. "Anyways… stop drooling!" I yelled.  “Ha-ha anyways where’s your room?” she asked. “Umm right here actually.” I said. As I walk in one guy was in there already. He was kind of cute; tall and dark haired. “Oh hi you must be my roommate. My name is Spencer.” He said. “Hi my name is Gabe”, I replied. “Hi I’m Selena, Just here helping Gabe move in.” Selena said as we both shook Spencer’s hand.  “Anyways I should get going; I’ll see you guys later.”

After she left Spencer and me talk and figured out we have some classes with each other also he decided to take me out and show me around the school. The school is very nice and big. Then we decided to go outside and just walk around. We were walking actually towards the soccer field. “So where are you from?” he asked. “I’m from Texas. What about you?” I asked.

“I was born and raised here is California.”

“Oh cool, so where are we going”

“I’m taking you to the soccer field then I was going to take you to this pizza place”

“Oh ok. Anyways where-“At that moment I bummed into a tall Latino.

“Oh excuse me.” He said then turned to look at me. “Sorry I should have been looking” I said. “No it was my fault,” he said. He stop then looked at Spencer. I swear this Latino had awesome brown eyes and short black hair. Oh and he had a soccer uniform on with like two guys behind him too who were also cute but not like him. “Anyways sorry again but we have to go. See you later Spencer, and I guess I’ll see you around,” he said. “I guess I will,” I said back. He walked away and so did we and then I looked back to see the Latino also looking back at me and we smiled at each other.  

What do you think? good or bad? Hate it? Fine!