"What the hell? Why are you such a perv?" She earned a smack from Jisoo unnie and me.

"Ouch." Rose pouted then chuckled afterward. She's always like this; talking about girls and I'm fine with it, but the way she talks about Mina irks me and I don't know why. Maybe it's because she is my slave.

"Are you here just to check on Mina?" I rolled my eyes. "Such a playgirl. I'll tell Jennie unnie."

"Of course, we're here for you! Don't tell my Nini." She immediately turned her gaze to me and ruffled my hair.

I shoved her hand, "Yah! Not my hair!"

"Hey, you two. Don't distract Chaeyoung from doing her task today." We turned our gaze at Jihyo unnie who's now walking towards us. "Unless you're here to help her just like them." She halted in front of us and pointed in Mina's direction with those two guys helping her.

"Hello, sexy God Jihyo." Rose winked at her then her eyes landed on Jihyo unnie's chest. I could only shake my head. I often wonder why Jennie unnie even dated my pervert friend.

Jihyo unnie just ignored her as Rose is notorious for such remarks.

"I'm sorry, President Park. We just want to check if it's true that Chaeyoung is cleaning the field." Jisoo unnie said then pulled Rose by the arm.

"What? I thought you're here to help me!" I exclaimed upon hearing the reason why they came here. Aish.

"Sorry, friend. We gotta go now, bye!" And just like that, the two ran off leaving me alone with Jihyo unnie. What kind of friends are they? Tsk.

Jihyo unnie was about to return to the bleachers when I stopped her, "Unnie."

There's something that I really want to know since yesterday. I didn't get the chance to ask her about it as she was interrogating us about what really happened yesterday.

"Yes?" She halted.

"What's going on between you and Tzuyu?" She flinched and it took her a few seconds to answer.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You two were holding hands yesterday. What is that about? And why are you even together yesterday?" It's really intriguing since I have never seen them talking to each other before. I was so surprised that I have even forgotten about my bleeding nose.

"We were holding hands?" She chuckled, "That's nonsense. Why would we even hold hands?"

"But I really saw it. I swear!" I defended.

She shook her head, "It must be Momo's punch. You must be feeling dizzy yesterday which made you imagine such things." She countered.

Maybe she's right. Why would they even hold hands? It's impossible, right? Tzuyu is the type of person who does not interact with just anybody. Plus, I haven't seen even a slight interaction between the two before. But why were they together yesterday?

"If you're wondering why we were together yesterday, it was just a coincidence." Right on cue, she explained as if she had read my mind. "I was on my way to the student council's office when I bumped into her then we heard the commotion caused by you and the Japanese girls." She then eyed me, "You better behave Son Chaeyoung. I still don't believe what you and Mina reasoned out yesterday."

"Mina herself said it. Don't you believe her?" Mina explained that it was just a misunderstanding and even apologized to me on behalf of Momo. I was surprised that she did not even rat me to Jihyo unnie. I suddenly felt guilty at how kindhearted she is. She even covered me up. Maybe being a gamer is really important to her.