"My name is Matsuo, it's nice to meet you."

Flashback end:

"Looks like I need to rely on you again old comrade, but knowing your kind heart you will know what to do."

Saying that I laid a red envelope down on the doormat and rang the doorbell.

It's your move, Ayanokoji-kun.

Time: 11:00 am

Location: Cruise ship theater

3rd person POV

"TSUKISHIRO!"

"The one and only." Agent Tsukishiro said with a sly yet gentle smile.

"Tsukishiro! What is the meaning of this!?" Mashima alongside Chabashira stormed down and walked up on stage to confront him. Agent Tsukishiro showed no signs of aggression as he allowed them to continue.

"What is your aim at Tsukishiro? If you truly are from the White Room as you mentioned earlier, then why would you go against the professor despite no longer being under his employment? What is the benefit for you showing Ayanokoji-kun's past? Why show these videos to the students of this school? Why wou-"

"Now, now, I'm sure this is a surprise for the teachers and the students here. I will explain everything, so I ask everyone to remain calm and listen."

'Fufu this will be interesting.'

'Acting director Tsukishiro is from the White Room.... and he's here showing us these videos about Ayanokoji-kun to allow us to lend him our support.... so why would he talk to Shiba-sensei about e-expelling him?'

Ichinose pondered unsure what to think or believe, she knew from the incident on the island he was after Ayanokoji but couldn't understand the point of all this.

"Well then, I guess a proper introduction is in order again. My name is Tsukishiro, many of you know me as acting director Tsukishiro as a temporary replacement for chairman Sakayanagi. However, that is just a front. I am an agent previously employed by professor Ayanokoji to serve the White Room and protect his research."

"YOU MONSTER!" Shinohara yelled with many others joining in.

"How could you! You helped that devil hurt those children and Kiyotaka-kun!" The previous anger they had at Agent Tsukishiro once again boiled over as the students yelled at the suited man on stage.

"Once again, I understand what I did was wrong. Rest assured I am not here to asked for forgiveness."

'Everyone's forgiveness means nothing to me.... my goal has already been fulfilled.'

"Indeed, all this may not make sense to everyone here, but I do have my reasons. The professor's mission was for me to expel Ayanokoji-kun and bring him back to the facility. However, that is not my mission, but I couldn't allow for any suspensions to leak out and make its way back to him, so I had to play along while carrying out my true agenda."

"A double agent, huh.... kuku"

"You are correct Ryuen-kun, it was necessary to deceive certain individuals here to increase the efficiency of my plan, the plan that everyone here is witnessing now."

"And by certain people, I assume you mean Shiba-sensei, yes?"

"Yes, you are correct Chabashira-sensei."

"W-Wait you said individuals.... there are more people here at school from the White Room?" Matsushita asked catching that small detail.

Sudo, Horikita and Ibuki all had flashes of a cheeky kouhai go through their brains hearing this question.