He kept his phone aside and had a huge smile on his face

That was the first day when he felt something something for his very own bestfriend. He began to witness the beautiful phases of love. And now maybe he knew that somewhere he had started CRUSHING OVER HIS BESTFRIEND.

Flashback ends

He still had his eyes closed, still busy in his thoughts and then the next lines plays

Ishq mein, tere ishq mein
Neendo se breakup hone laga hai
Ishq mein, tere ishq mein
Seene se mera kuchh khone laga hai

which made him remember the first time he felt that his heart was actually not his anymore.

Flashback

It was the time of Damnfam Reunion. The day he got back his lost peace. It was the time when he hugged Unnsu after god knows how many months. That day seeing her after months broke him down and when she came to hug him, he stood there numb. Their hug was the longest one as if they are trying to fix their lost pieces. Their hearts were trying to relive all those months which they spent without each other.

My feeling for you
It's three time so true
Life after life, I love you

The whole trip, Manav seemed a bit different. He was having the best time. He had that spark in his eyes which got lost somewhere. Meeting Damnfam after these many months was one of the reason but meeting Unnsu tops everything. One such day..Unnav were sitting together enjoying each other's company because it's been ages since they've talked like this. They were standing in the balcony talking.

Manav: Did you like the property?

Unns: I loved it Manav. It's so beautiful. Look at the view. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Manav: LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. (He said in an intense voice)

Unns looked at him and saw he was already looking at her. Her cheeks turned red.