The Country Council

Începe de la început

Germany nodded at the woman and brought over one of the documents, reading it carefully. Japan also started to read some of them as well.

"Zis doez not make senze. Ve vouldn't haz anyvone looking vor zeze in particular."

He was lying to himself. He knew where this information led to right away. Japan nodded along with Germany, completely forgetting that he was lying.

"Uhm. Yep! I don't see anything wrong with them. What could you think?"

France furrowed her brows and grabbed the rest of the papers.

"Russie?"

"Huh? Hm?"

Everyone stared at the slav. He became anxious really quickly, starting to sweating alot.

"Are you ze one that caused this?"

Fuck, France knew it already. Canada and China were also starting to worry.

"Нет?"

"What are zu looking for Russ? Is it your dad?"

"I'm not. I'm not even apart of this group really. So why would I? Do these papers hold some information that I can use?"

The woman smiled and looked at Ame.

"United States? You look nervous."

America held his breath, European Union stood up from the table and slowly made his way over to the two scared countries. He put a hand on both of their shoulders and grinned.

"Something you are not telling us."

"Let us go Euro, we haven't done nothing wrong."

The American moved his shoulders to make the large Union let go, but he only tightened his grip.

"I'll be taking these two out to talk. Whilst we're out you can talk about the changing of the climate and how you can fix it."

Everyone groaned, China hitting his head on the table and Italy pretending to choke himself.

*

"Europe Europe Europe - listen. It's not his fault alright. It's not anyone's fault! We all have someone we lo-"

"You've betrayed us again United States."

"Wow. Going evil character much? Let me and the kid go, we won't do it again. Pinky promise."

"Promise? From you?"

USA looked down. EU tilted his head and smiled.

"I'll let Russia go with a strike. But you've done this the third time America. You'll have something far worse coming for you."

"HEY!"

The unions turned to Russia.