Chapter 33

Recap: Siya came to know about the truth. Riddhima consoled her.

Riddhima and Siya were standing outside Vansh’s room. The poor soul was guilty for her earlier behaviour.

Riddhima sensed her nervousness
Riddhima: (caressing her hair) Siya! Don’t worry just go and say sorry he is your dad baccha.

Siya: (innocently) You won’t come inside?

Riddhima: No dear. This is your father daughter talk I will wait here.

She nodded and knocked the door, knowing who it is a smile crept on his face.

“come in” he said

She walked through small steps and stood in front of him wearing a nervous smile.

Siya: Good morning dad.

Vansh: (patting her cheek) Good morning princess. How are you?

Siya: (surprised) Are you not angry at me?

Vansh: How can I be? After all my daughter is so sweet.

Siya: (smiles) This is for you.

Vansh: (confused to see an envelope) What is it?

Siya: See by yourself

He opened that and smiled to see a sorry card and a chocolate inside it, placing chocolate on the table, he read the card

To,
World’s best dad

From
Your princess

He was speechless. He looked at her with moist eyes.

Siya: (holding her ears) I am sorry dad. I promise I won’t behave like that again.

He immediately picked her up in his arms and hugged her tightly “I am sorry dear and I also want to make a promise. You never have to cry again because of me” she reciprocated to his feelings with equal warmth, clinging close to him in his arms. The safest place for her

Vansh: (placing her on bed) Come on dear. Let’s celebrate with this chocolate.

She quickly grabbed the chocolate from the table and unwrapped it offering a first bite to him, she indulged in enjoying her favorite delight.

Siya: (chewing the bite) Dad do you know you are King Janak and I am Sita.

Vansh: (confused) What?

Siya: Don’t you know the story of King Janak and Sita?

Vansh: Who told you?

Siya: Shona di told me last night. Let me tell you, there was a king……………………

With all excitement she started narrating the whole story which she learnt by heart considering it as her and her father’s story he was calm and happy now as the dark night was over and morning brought new hopes with it. Riddhima was silently enjoying the beautiful sight, admiring their unconditional love for each other.

Night, Garden area

“May I join you” Vansh’s voice brought her back from her thoughts.

Riddhima: (looking at him with surprise) Yeah sure.

Vansh: (looking around) You like this place na. I have often seen you here at night.

Riddhima: (raising a brow) Are you keeping an eye on me?

Vansh: (embarrassed) NO NO, vo actually….

She laughed loud leaving him amused. He was lost in her, thinking how easily she manages to melt him.