Chapter 20

Recap: Aryan's birthday surprise. Anupriya, Riddhima and Vansh's conversation.

Morning, VR mansion, living area

Another weekend in VR Mansion, everybody was busy in talking with their own groups. Riddhima and Radhika were planning to go for a shopping. On the other hand Anupriya and Sujata were discussing about some alliance came for Ishani, Rudra and Chanchal's daughter who was doing her MBBS from Delhi.
Whereas Aryan and Siya were engaged in their usual banter.

Away from all these enjoyment, Vansh and Rudra were involved in some serious talks.

Vansh: So, chahchaji how is your election campaign going on?

Rudra: Well its good here in Bhopal but we have to cover entire state in this short span of time and for that I have to leave for Gwalior day after tomorrow.

Vansh(disappointed): So you won't be here for the business party next week?

Rudra: Sorry dear, I am afraid I wouldn't although I have tried to postpone it but schedule is already tight packed, we can't make changes. I know you can manage.

Vansh: Yeah. I will.

Rudra was lost in his thoughts, vansh could see the traces of worries on his face. From past few days Rudra was burdened with something, which he was trying to hide.

Vansh: Chachaji is something bothering you?

Rudra: (back to his senses) No... no, nothing. It's just the pressure of work.

Vansh was searching for the honesty in his eyes for his words which he always had but today it was absent.

Vansh knew he was having his share of trouble but he wanted him to speak the truth willingly till then he decided to wait.

Afternoon, Siya's room

Riddhima and Siya were stuck to the TV screen as they were towards the end of a Barbie movie "Snow white and seven dwarfs". After the end they lied together on the bed.

Siya: (excited) Shona di, can I ask you something?

Riddhima: Yes dear.

Siya: Do you have a boyfriend?

Riddhima: (shocked with her question) Why are you asking this Siya?

Siya: You remember my friend Tina, she told me all adults have boyfriend or girlfriend. Do you have one?

Riddhima: No, I don't have and Siya it's not a rule to have a boyfriend or girlfriend if you are an adult.

Siya: (innocently) What did they do?

Riddhima: Who?

Siya: A boyfriend and a girlfriend.

Riddhima puzzled with her question she was confused how to make her understand. She didn't want to give her any false description nor did she want to ignore her question as it will only increase her curiosity.

Riddhima: They are like close friends. They care for each other, fight with one another but with a sorry they patch up again.

Siya: Like you and dad.

Riddhima was stunned by her words, "did I gave her the wrong explanation so she end up thinking like this?"

Riddhima: No dear. He is your father and my boss we aren't even friends.

Siya: Okay.

Evening time, garden area

Radhika, Aryan, Riddhima, Siya the whole gang was there, enjoying the evening time together.