SIX

LEE KNOW
YELLOW WOOD
DOWNTOWN SEOUL, KOREA

that was probably the most excruciating 60 minutes of minho's life.

not to mention what went down in the occured in the last 2 minutes!

and he was back here, yet again,
skin melting into skin, with bated breath. minho found himself lost, as tired muscles began to let go in his grip.

the bell rings, and minho is pushing him away, scrambling to leave.

"wait, min-"

"your time's up." minho says simply. "good bye."
(a/n: dont mention the tenses changing im horrible at english ok)

with a sigh, the dancer just flopped onto to the couch in his waiting room. faint music that pounded in thr club drifted to his ears through the door.

he had 30 minutes.
that would be enough time for a nap, until he had to change and go entertain their guests in the higher V.I.P. section -- where jisung would inevitably be.

maybe he should just call in sick. or he could find someone else to switch with him. ah, but minho felt guilty even at the thought.

"you should let others help you." someone had said once.

minho just mentally tells that voice to shut up.

he never did like getting help -- it made him feel weak. the feeling of vulnerability was sick, it made him uncomfortable to such a level that it couldn't be explained. guilt would swallow him whole if he even dared to open up, throat constricting, and tears in the very back of eyes.

he would feel indebted. he didn't like that.

minho didn't like bothering other people.

ah, why was he thinking such depressing thoughts? he was a performer. he had no time for this.

minho pushed himself back on his feet, before he waddled off to find something to wear, as he hummed a DAY6 song.

curse you, kim seungmin.

--------------------

hello! quick pause here to explain how YELLOW WOOD works because im not writing that plot-wise.

YELLOW WOOD is a night club, gambling club, and also a meet-up spot for gangs/mafia! however! only the boss and the mafia themselves know that the mafia are the mafia!

this means the workers do not know about how dangerous their job might be -- kinda shitty, but go with it!

some employees can be bartenders and dancers, or performers and bartenders, or just one spot. minho is a performer who tends to the bar some times!

felix is a bartender who is also applying for a dancer position! hyunjin is a dancer (and he's a part of the HAN mafia. this isn't a spoiler btw i made it obvious in the introduction i think)

dancers have to go through training because yellow wood showcases only the best, for the best. it's kinda like training go be an idol except it's more... yeah.

it's not your typical club, after all.

performers and dancers are different (just a little!)

performers, or entertainers, have the responsibility of entertaining the customers. whether that's private sessions, dancing in front of the crowd, or mixing in with the more... prioritized customers.