TWO

LEE KNOW
DOWNTOWN SEOUL, KOREA

the outfit picked out for him was certainly... interesting.

it was a type of dress, with a strapped lingerie-type of top with a thin, long skirt which was more that fabrics attached to the top. There were two long slits on the either side of his hips, and a long roll of fabric down his middle.

he hoped it wouldn't get torn when he was up on the pole, or trampled on when he was on the floor.

(he also really hoped nobody would book a room with him.)

"you ready? you're on in 10 minutes." jisoo asked him, and he nodded. "great, here's your mask! you'll be paired with byungsoo, he'll make sure the creeps stay when you're up."

minho gave her a small smile when he put on the mask, and as he walked up the stairs that led to the main part of the club.

on top of that platform, entered LEE KNOW.

----
J.ONE
DOWNTOWN SEOUL

god.

jisung wasn't religious, but he might be for the boy on stage -- because god, he was ethereal.

he thanked deities he didn't believe in for freeing up his time to gather at the club, on the day LEE KNOW was performing.

his eyes wander around the figure and so does his mind -- to faint memories of skin melting into skin, to soft kisses, and dragging lips across milky skin-

he almost got a boner.

jisung knew who it was on stage, who it was behind that mask. of course he did, he had spent hours exploring that body, months exploring those eyes, that soul, years of loving him.

he could be old and grey, and he'd still be able to recognise lee minho from miles away.

"you gonna book a room with them?" I.N asked.

jisung hummed, and his eyes turned cold.

he could not be jisung, not here, not right now--

but maybe later.

"maybe." he replied. "i don't know."

and he may not have been jisung, but he was, for he and J.ONE were the same, were they not? and no matter what alias he used, no matter what identity and reputation he upheld, he would always be enchanted by the enigma that was Lee K- no, by the enigma and the star that was Lee Minho.

-----

A/N:
yall should i make minho FTM.... i want to but idk hmmmmmm