"You're fucking slut aren't you? Such a perfect fucking slut and you're mine" he groaned as she wrapped her legs around him as he sucked on her pussy.

"Your slut baby" she panted, her hands screwing up the sheet below her.

His mouth was lapping up her juices that seeped out, she threw her head back as sweet whimpers and moans passed her lips. It felt fucking great to her- scrap that, it felt surreal. The way his tongue worked her so well, how he had such control and knew exactly what made her feel good.

"Theo" she moaned as a knot twisted in her core "Theo! I'm gonna come!"

"Come for me love, come on my fucking face." his fingers curled into the flesh of her hips as she screamed out, the pain mixing with pleasure. Her legs shook as she let out a loud, almost pornographic moan.

"Ah!-" she cried out as she watched his mouth cleaning her cum from between her thighs.

"You did so good love, and you taste fucking divine." His lips glistened with her fluids as he kissed her stomach before taking her jaw in his palm. His hands threaded through her hair as she tasted herself on his tongue. As they pulled away she ducked her head in embarrassment and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms picked her up and slid around her waist to pull her onto his lap as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"What's the matter? If I made you uncomfortable or upset you I-"

"No!" She rushed and untucked her head from his shoulder to take his face in her palms "No, it's not that Theo" she smiled and pecked his lips.

"Then what's wrong? I know that look, something's up." He rose his eyebrows, waiting for her to reply.

"It's just, a boy's never done that before" she shrugged.

"Well then it's a first for us both" he shrugged.

"What?!" She frowned.

"What? A first for both of us?"

"So you're saying that was your first time um, you know" she gestured, pursing her lips.

"Eating a girl out?" He smirked and she nodded "Well yeah, why was it bad?" His eyes widened in panic.

"Oh god no!" She shook her head and he grinned "Okay, don't get too cocky. I was just surprised is all."

"You do know what this means don't you?" He asked her.

"No?" She furrowed her brows.

"It means now that I've had a taste of you, I don't think I'll be able to stop" he whispered in her ear, nibbling at it briefly before his lips kissed over the purple marks across her skin.

"How come?" She spoke nervously as his face nuzzled between her boobs.

"Because you're so fucking addictive, and I think I've found my new favourite dessert" he smirked as her jaw came slightly unhinged.

"Now" he spoke slowly as his finger tips brushed her bare pussy "It's gotten late and I got a bit distracted" he picked her up and pulled back the covers on her bed. Her carefully placed her on the centre of the bed and turned to her dresser.

Opening a few of the drawers he found what he was looking for and pulled out a fresh pair of underwear and tossed them at her. Next be bent down to pick up his tshirt and threw it at her from behind his back.

"Theo" she warned as the shirt was flung at her face.

"Oop, my bad" he smiled apologetically and pulled off his jeans and left them with his other clothes on the floor.

He walked over to Ophelia's bed and pulled back the covers.

"Theo what are you doing?" Tilly looked at him as if he were insane.

"Getting in bed, I didn't want it to be too much pressure or too overwhelming for you-"

"You just had your tongue inside of me, get in the fucking bed" she rolled her eyes and shuffled over and patted the mattress next to her.

"Damn woman, always so demanding" his fingers tickled her side as he grinned at her.

"Shut up" she grumbled and turned on her side away from him.

He rolled his eyes at her stubborn act and shuffled closer to her to wrap his arm round her waist.

"Goodnight love" he kissed below her ear.

"Goodnight pretty boy" she smiled and settled off into a deep sleep.

———

A/N- hello lovelies! First smut of the book ahhhhh! This was so scary to write, I'm so bad at it bye lol.

To be fair I hate all of my writing when I read it back a month later, I don't think a person can ever be truly 100% satisfied with their writing.

Anyways, I don't want there to be too much smut in this story because I mainly want to focus on their relationship. BUT this is Theodore Nott we're talking about and he seems to love this girls legs hahahaha. I feel that it's necessary for my story, just because of Theo's constant dirty mind lol. I think it's really him as a person, just thinking filthy bloody thoughts.

Let me know what you think, I read others work and look at comments and see that people are quite often 'robbed' of certain content *smirks*. So I wanted to include it but not too much, partially because I don't want things to get too repetitive as I have plans for this story lol.

Happy reading! -T x