Areum laughed at him. "I got it for my birthday" Seeing the guitar go through from Marks hand, Areum grabbed it from Mark before it could fall.

"Oh bro nice catch, I didn't realize it was falling"

"That was close, maybe just be careful, my dad got it for me" She said putting the guitar on the couch.

"Do you know any songs to play on it?" Mark asked.

"Uh I know some but I'm still learning" She answered looking through the music notes she took for songs to play.

"I can teach you some" Mark offered, the confused and excited look Areum gave to him didn't go unnoticed. "really?"

"Yeah, if you pay me" Mark joked, Areum face went from confused to a judgemental. "How... how would you- what would you use the money for?" Areum asked chuckling.

"I'm joking, I don't know how I would use it but I'm serious about teaching you some songs" He said trying to think of an idea.

"Oh yo maybe I can go around downtown with human living clothes on and get food and pay with the money" he told her.

She laughs at him. "Mark that is the most dumb and scary idea I heard"

Mark touched his heart, feeling offended that she didn't like his idea. "You just hurt my feeling, I think it's a great idea"

"I'm sorry but who would want to see a person with full clothes on with no face nor body, that's like that one dude from hotel Transylvania" She stated.

"I don't know who you're talking about but you got a point"

They both laughed talking about dumb things they had in mind. Bonding over things they loved while Areum waited for Jeno to pick her up.

Areum got a text from Jeno.

Jeno😄

Hey it's Yangyang, Jeno is driving. We're almost at your house, you should get ready now.

Alright thanks

Areum put down her phone "I got to go now" She said grabbing her stuff.

"Ah where you going" He asked.

"To a hang out with Jeno and his friends, Jeno and his friend is picking me up right now" She said heading to the door.

"Fun, a date" He teased her making her face turn read.

"Haha You're very funny bye Mark" She said sarcastically before leaving.

The smile staying at both their faces, the two feeling things in their stomach they haven't felt in a long time.

🦋🦋🦋

"Where are you taking me?" Jisung laughed as Chenle dragged him through the city. "You know teleporting or walking where you're taking me is easier than doing this" Jisung continued as they ran through the people in the streets

"But running is more fun and I'm not telling you it's a surprise" Chenle told him turning the direction where the place is.