Chapter 4

With the yarichin bitch club 

Everyone one was shocked of what haru

Haru gave his usual friendly smile. 

Haru: If you untie me I will tell you everything about Toru's past( grins)

Everyone whispered 

The third years and Tamura: I do want to k ow what Jimmy's hiding

Kashima, Toono, and yacchan: Guys jimmy will tell us if he wanted us to know

Shikatani: Well it's 4 against 3 we win. 

Everyone looks at haru: Fine but you will also tell us what you are planning to do with Yuri ( serious faces)

Haru chucked and smirked : Fine deal but untie me please (grins). 

Haru disappears out of nowhere 

Everyone was shocked and curious how haru did that but then they got mad.

Haru teleports to yuri's room and gets mad when he see jimmy on his bed cuddling him. Haru grabs jimmy without waking up yuri. (Teleports somewhere secure with jimmy).

Jimmy woke up and looked haru.

Jimmy: was I with yuri? ( blushes)

Haru (mad but hides it) about to open his mouth.

The janitor came up to them: Fujisaki weren't you going to help me clean the tenth classroom  today?

Jimmy was surprised: ( bows) I am sorry I forgot I'll go do it now.

The janitor laughed: it's fine just go get the clean supplies from the basement. I'll be there in one hour.

Haru: I'll help too sir if you don't mind.

The janitor: That fine you can help us clean.( smiles and leaves).

Haru and jimmy look at each other and smirked:  race you there.

Jimmy was the first on in the basement. Haru " accidentally" locked the door by "accident".

Jimmy and Haru were suppose to get cleaning supplies in the basement.

Jimmy try's to unlock the door but they were trapped.

Haru forgot that Jimmy gets scary in the dark places.

Jimmy gets his phone and calls the person who first come to mind.

Yuri wakes up and notices jimmy wasnt and his phone was ringing picks it up: hwello.

Jimmy calls Yuri: y-Yuri haru and I a-are trapped i-in t-the basement h-help I-I am s-scared.

Jimmy suddenly has a panic attack. Haru trys to calm him down but can't. Jimmy faints and is now unconscious. 

Haru looks at jimmy with concern. Haru kisses Jimmy on his lips and all over his chest leaving only two hickeys. 

Haru : my poor puppy I won't let that Yuri guy take you even if that's means I'll have to kill him. ( grins) for now I'll play the part.

Time skip: 20 minutes later ( Yuri got the yarichin and broke the door down )

Yuri saw haru holding jimmy and gets mad.

Yuri take Jimmy and carried him in bridal style but then sees the two hickeys and gave Yuri a death glare to haru .

Haru smirked which made Yuri's blood boil. Yuri hands toru to Tamura: Ywou touchwed whats mwine! 

Akemi grabs Yuri before anything happens 

Akemi looked at jimmy then at Yuri then at haru.

Akemi: we will take him to the principal and see why the door locked. Since there is a camera ( points at the cameras behind them.

Haru surprised and concerned but doesn't show it POV: o-oh n-no 

They all get out of the basement. They told the janitor and he told Yuri to take jimmy to his room.

Yuri walks away with jimmy but before going he gave haru a death stare that says (stay away or your die!)

The yarichin bitch club was mad at haru and forced haru to come to the principal office with them.

So no one notices that he the reason Jimmy and him got locked in he decided to come Willing.

They arrived at the office opens  the door.

Authors notes:

Will haru get caught? Will he be expelled? What will happen to Yuri and jimmy next chapter? And Yuri got mad!!

Thanks everyone for so many views and I won't be posting for a week because I have ssat exams but love you all ❤️❤️. Follow me please:)  ;)