Chapter 1

During class:

Toru POV: I been getting closer to the yarichin bitch club lately but how do I get closer to them. I wonder if they consider me their friend. But I do like Yuri but maybe I am taking to many toys from him. Oh I know I can buy new toys and even it to them but I don't have money. Maybe I can get a job but where?

(Bell rings)

Toru snapped out of his thoughts and got all his things packed. He ran out of the room and straight to his dorm. 

Toru enters his room and went straight to his desk to begin his homework 

Time skip Hour later:

Toru: I finally finished my homework maybe I can check online to see if there is a job I can do. I went on google searched ''job openings near me''. I finally found one for a maid cafe. I would make about 8 thousand yen every month and it's pretty close to the school. I can work there after school and I will still have time to stalking yuri and spending time with yuri on the weekends.

 Time skip to the next day:

Toru POV: After classes I went  to my dorm fast and pick up a bag and put somethings inside he put 2500 yen, water, and clothes. I went and told a teacher and principal were I was going. I can e out of the gate and started to walk there

Time skip  10mins pass:

Toru POV: Im finally here at the cafe. I went inside me talk to manager if I could get a job here I got an interview but there was one problem his uniform it was well a maid costume but I didn't mind it  since he was doing this for Yuri and his friends. I got the job and went to the back to get my uniform. When I saw myself I was embarrassed but I got out of the back room and started to work.

Toru: ''Hello! What's the order today?!'' I smiled 😃 

Time skip to one month later:

Shikatani: I am bored How about we going to the new cafe that opened 10 minutes from here

Everyone got excited akemi said "let's go".

As the yarichin bitch club looked around they notice the employee lists with pictures from the cutest to just cute servers. They were surprised on the top was a picture of the black haired with emerald eyes known Jimmy yuri's stalker.

Toru's boss: There is a large group at table 1 can you go serve them since you are the cutest maid we have 

Toru: S-sure sir

Toru POV: When I got out of the break room I saw the yarichin bitch club. I slowly went over there a gave them their menus.

Everyone was giggled and surprised at the sight of Fujisaki in that cute maid costume. They each took a menu as they skimmed through all the menu items.

Yuri was looking at Fujisaki and smirked. Yuri blushed a little behind his black sunglasses 😎 

Akemi: "Ah.. Jimmy we need a few minutes to order." 

Fujisaki: o-ok t-take your t-time.

Yuri: babu~  luok cute~

Fujisaki blushed and walked to another table.

But then all of a sudden the bell rings. Fujisaki went to greet the customer. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

Who is this mysterious guy? And what does he want? Stay tune Thanks guys I hit 100 views 😄😁❤️❤️