"Young Master Jun has a very unique Spirit Beast there. I have never seen anything like it before." Qing Yu said as he looked at the little Spirit Beast lying down within Jun Xie's arms, looking so comfortable its eyes were narrowed to a slit. The Spirit Beast wasn't large in size and it did not seem to be a high grade Spirit Beast, except that its eyes, seemed to be highly filled with intelligence and consciousness.

A Spirit Beast's grade was intricately tied to its prowess and intelligence and the higher the Spirit Beast's grade was, the higher its intelligence would be, where they would be able to better react to things and have a greater sense of consciousness and awareness. The people of the Thousand Beast City had formed a habit of taming Spirit Beasts from when they were of a very young age and they knew. For even low grade Spirit Beasts, without a Spirit Tamer Bracelet in their possession, one would still need a few years' time to be able to tame it.

Besides within the Thousand Beast City, it had never been heard that anyone had been able to tame a Spirit Beast. Hence, Qing Yu was feeling mighty curious about this highly obedient Lord Meh Meh within Jun Xie's arms.

Lord Meh Meh cast a lazy glance to look at Qing Yu, seemingly like it felt his words had been a kind of insult to it.

[It was the highly noble Lord Meh Meh!]

[One of its kind throughout the lands! Such a foolish human, of course he wouldn't have seen anything like it! Humph!]

Having been glared at with such scorn and contempt by a little sheep, Qing Yu was suddenly finding the feeling rather fascinating.....

Chapter 963: "Spirit Beast Arena (1)"

Jun Wu Xie glanced at Lord Meh Meh in her arms. Spirit Beasts and Spirit bodies had their own specific differences. The little black cat gave people the feeling that it was very similar to a ring spirit, while Lord Meh Meh on the other hand, even when it hid its oppressive dominating presence as a Guardian Grade Spirit Beast, it was still obvious to people that it was a Spirit Beast.

"Picked it up along the way." Jun Wu Xie explained nonchalantly.

That was true anyway.

Qing Yu was still feeling rather puzzled and he went on to say: "Then the little fella must have been bound to Young Master Jun by fate. Judging from its size, it should be a low grade Spirit Beast. But even for low grade Spirit Beasts, they would still hold a certain level of animosity and rejection against humans and seldom would they get close to humans on their own initiative. Could it be that this little one is still a very young beast and has not yet learnt to be wary?"

Qing Yu wasn't looking down on Lord Meh Meh at all but it was because most matured Spirit Beasts would be highly guarded and vigilant against humans and only young Spirit Beasts in their infancy would allow themselves to be taken away so unreservedly and not resist in the slightest at all.

"Meh!"

[You are the immature beast! Lord Meh Meh is fully matured! You ignorant human!]

"Not sure." Jun Wu Xie answered carelessly. Lord Meh Meh was her trump card and it would be only be as a very last resort, that she would allow anyone to come to know Lord Meh Meh's true prowess.

Qing Yu had already spent quite a period of time with Jun Xie from the journey to the Thousand Beast City and he knew that Jun Xie's personality was like this. Hence, he did not take offense against Jun Xie's curt and cold reply.

The Thousand Beast City was a bustling place as well. Although unable to compare with the Fire Country's Imperial Capital, it was nevertheless still a bubbling pot of people and noise.