Jun Wu Xie briefly repeated the words that Qu Ling Yue and Xiong Ba had told her earlier to Hua Yao and the others, and told them all about the current situation in the Thousand Beast City.

Having heard news about the fifth portion of the map had indeed gotten the companions stirred. But not long after, the excitement subsided and they regained their usual calm.

"You are saying that not just the map is in the Thousand Beast City, but there are also people from the Twelve Palaces?" Hua Yao asked with his brows furrowing up together, the memory he had in his mind when they encountered the people from the Twelve Palaces wasn't too pleasant.

Jun Wu Xie nodded.

The Great Grandaunt that Qu Ling Yue had mentioned, sounded like she stayed within the Thousand Beast City permanently, to oversee the search for the Dark Emperor's tomb. If they went to the Thousand Beast City just like that, they would be pitted against the opponent very quickly!

Chapter 952: "The Fifth Map (8)"

"About how many people does the enemy have?" Hua Yao asked cautiously. This was not the first time that they had still insisted to make their way towards a location even when they knew that there were people of the Twelve Palaces present.

"Qu Ling Yue wasn't too clear about that. Besides that Great Grandaunt, there were roughly about three others permanently stationed there in the Thousand Beast City, and whether there are any others there, is uncertain." Jun Wu Xie said.

"Openly, there are already four of them." Fei Yan quipped, rubbing at his chin, trying to gauge how much danger they will be walking into, into the mission this time.

"It is not as bad as we might have thought. The people from the Twelve Palaces, are not just our enemies this time. They are also the enemies of the people in the Thousand Beast City. As long as we can ensure the safety of the people that have been abducted, everyone in the Thousand Beast City will be glad to lend us a hand." Jun Wu Xie said as her eyes narrowed. The hatred the people of the Thousand Beast City held against the Twelve Palaces might not be any less than the companions. As their family members were in the hands of the enemy, they had no other choice but to follow their orders.

But once their family members were freed, why would they allow themselves to continue to be subjugated?

"Looks like this time, we will still have to depend on your little head as well." Once Qiao Chu heard Jun Wu Xie said that, he immediately remembered all that had happened right here in the Fire Country. Although they knew that all their powers were still incomparable to the people from the Twelve Palaces, but they have the both well skilled and highly resourceful Jun Wu Xie on their side!

"Then let us give it a try this time, and use these few people from the Twelve Palaces as a trial for us. We are bound to have to face them sooner or later anyway." Fan Zhuo said with a smile. Back at the Zephyr Academy, they had already had a taste of what it was like, and they did not fear giving it another shot!

"Heh heh, but there is one thing that I would like to ask Little Xie about." Qiao Chu said suddenly, an utterly shameless and despicable smile coming onto his face.

Jun Wu Xie glanced at him and said: "Speak."

"Err..... That Big Brother Wu Yao..... when is he coming back?" Qiao Chu asked, blinking his eyes innocently. In actuality, towards Jun Wu Yao, Qiao Chu held so much admiration for him that it bothered on worship. If Jun Wu Yao was able to join them, then those few people from the Twelve Palaces wouldn't be a worry. Even if their numbers doubled, they wouldn't be able to even pose a threat to them.