8: Ending Of The End

Start from the beginning

After the funeral, it retook its place in the skies, where the other god was waiting for it, "you finally arrived. You look awful, XD"

It turned to Arson, did she not know yet? "yes, well, your prediction of George dying were true"

"what?"

"he's dead, Arson. He got assassinated at his coronation day. Do you know how awful that must feel? Being assassinated the day you becomd ruler."

Arson studied DreamXD's expression. It was sad and mad, "XD, I'm so sorry for your loss. And you're right, I don't know how that feels."

It simply was looking down at where the mortal was buried, "i know, Arson, I know you don't but I want to revive him. I want him to come back."

Their lips become a straight line as she thought, "okay, so, do it. Revive him. I'm not telling you how though. This is completely up to you."

XD nods, "who has the revive book?"

"your brother has it. Even in prison, he still has it"

It looks at them dumbfounded, "how did my brother, of all mortals, get the revive book?"

She shrugs, "I dunno. He somehow has it though. Goodluck on getting it, we both know your brother will be an arse bout it."

It groans, "not only an arse bout that but once he finds out that George was assassinated, his lovesick self would go off, asking me questions who did it, to bring him to them, yadda yadda."

She nods in agreement, them looking at the prison, which wasn't too far from Kinoko, "i suggest being careful from the warden as well. Poor man is going mad in that prison with Dream."

"alright"

"also, if the book is burnt, then there's no way of retrieving it or making a new one." she deadpans as XD looks at them straight in the eyes.

"youre kidding"

"naddah. I won't be kidding around bout this stuff, mate. If its burnt, destroyed, ruint or anything, there's no remaking it."

"then how in the multiverse, am I going to revive him if the book would get destroyed!?" it states.

"hm, a true loves kiss? I dunno, man. I mean, I do, but I just don't wanna tell ya." she snickers as if becomes more and more irritated.

"'true loves kiss'? Arson, this isn't some kind of fairy tail or story! This is real life" it explains.

"who knows, it might be a story or a fairy tail somewhere, XD. Just follow your gut instinct. We could be a story in someone's mind!" Arson spoke, almost choosing their words carefully as to not spill anything, "anyway, I gotta go. I have places to be. Goodluck though! Ta-da~"

DreamXD watched as Arson disappeared in a puff of smoke. It groaned. How the hell was it soppused to retrieve the revive book from his brother? It didn't know.

It teleported to the prince's room. It was yet to be cleared out. Everything was in its place. It walked towards his desk, eyeing the unfinished love letter towards it.

-

George sat down on his desk. He was trying to think of the best way to write a love letter to DreamXD. He knows, it's stupid. How can a mortal be attracted to a...god? A diety which is immortal and can't die while a mortal can die.

He picked up his quil as he eyed the blank piece of paper. It was worth a shot, wasn't it? So he started to write.

„Dear DreamXD,