Issue #17: Third Wheel

Start from the beginning

"We all know she's an alien and we all know you don't have super strength."

"Relax, I'm busting your balls. I haven't had much time to try it out but I once saw this show where this girl who could also control the earth could manipulate metal too. It takes a lot more concentration but I can do it a little bit too. One of the dumb titans showed me the crappy show... alright, the show was pretty good but I'll never admit anything that freak showed me was worth sharing a room with him." Tara explained.

"It was Beast Boy, wasn't it?" Komi interjected.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm Starfire's sister. Once I stayed with them while trying to get Koriand'r to take my place in citadel prison and as soon as you called him a freak I could tell which loser you were talking about. By far the most annoying."

"Oh my god, tell me about it!" Tara said. The two of them began to bond over their hatred for The Teen Titans. It seemed like they were really taking this friends thing to heart and it was nice to see them not just constantly bickering and having to worry about in fighting interfering with the mission, which was always my main concern when I joined The Suicide Squad. Also one of the reasons Blackguard had to go. Soon the drive game to an end and we were let out in front of a beautiful Palace... and the hanging corpse of the former Vice President.

"Do these assholes know Halloween is eight months away?" Tara asked as we walked out.

"They call this a sacrifice or tribute to me? I thought you Earthlings offered up beautiful virgins." Komi said.

"Relax, ET. You're a princess, not a goddess." Rick said.

"Can't I be both?"

"Technically you're neither." Rick replied, causing Komi's playful demeanor once more to shift into a glare of death. Well, I guess we can't really be a Suicide Squad without at least two members wanting to kill each other.

"Сюда, ваше величество." One of the guards said. Komi followed him and in turn we followed her. We walked into the Palace and walked through many halls before we saw a ginormous pool. Just as we did, a man in nothing but a Speedo with tan skin, a six pack, and a beard Abraham Lincoln would be jealous of jumped into the pool.

"Wow." Komi said with a twinkle in her eyes. She gave him these sort of "I want you" eyes that kinda made my blood boil.

"This guy ever heard of pants?" Tara asked.

"I'm surprised you're not panting like a dog in heat too." I said.

"Please. I have standards."

"What box does this stud not tick!?" Komi asked.

"Well for one, the box where you don't look like Fidel Castro and Rocky Balboa." Tara responded. Then the man cleared his throat as he arose from the pool and grabbed a towel.

"I apologize for the informal meeting. I was still getting myself acquainted with my new home when I discovered my predecessor had dragged a potential ally into his фигня." He said.

"Shit he speaks English." Tara and I whispered at the same time, causing Rick to elbow Tara in the arm and Komi to step on my foot.

"You must be the beautiful princess I've heard so much about." He said looking at Komi.

"Beautiful? I see my reputation proceeds me." Komi said giggling causing me to tighten a fist on the side.

"He says that like I'm not also a princess." Tara whispered before Komi shot her a glare. She looked back over at the guy with a smile.