Angst: Your Rose Grave -Amaguji

Non Despair Au. Everyone is now 26-27. Rantaro and Korekiyo have been happily married for 5 years. Until a month ago
3rd person

Lonely..

Lonely, he hated that work but that's all he could feel. This wasn't right, it wasn't fair. The room was dark, the bed was empty, and his lover's spot was cold. It had only been a month since he died but it felt like years. The house didn't feel like home without him, maybe it's because it wasn't.

Rantaro Amami, had lost yet another person, his lover Korekiyo. Ever since that dreadful day he couldn't even look himself in the mirror. He knew he looked a mess and he couldn't stand it, but at this point he couldn't stand anything. That's what number 15 is? 15 people gone, 15 people that he watched leave, 15 people out of his life. It started with his parents, then his sisters, then korekiyo. At this point he had lost himself in the process.

Rantaro finally pulled himself out of his thoughts and his bed feeling like the weight of the world was dropped on his shoulders. Pulling himself to the kitchen he grabbed a water bottle and headed back to bed.

Yup, this was his life now. Wake up, cry, get water, maybe something to eat on good days, and head back to bed. It had been days since he last showered, of course he did at least once a week but that's all he could manage. Kiyo would dread seeing him like this, he always wanted him to smile but he couldn't. No matter how easy it was for other people to tell him that Kiyo would want him happy, they didn't lose their lover. They didn't lose their warmth at night, they didn't lose the kisses every morning.

THEY DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING, HE LOST EVERYTHING FOR WHAT? WHAT DID HE EVER DO?

He wanted to know so badly. He wanted someone to tell him why all the world ever does to him is take, take, take take. Take his love, take his passion, take him. Rantaro Amami was dead , to say the least. He died the day he got that call, the call he could never forget.

"Is this Rantaro Amami?" "Yes, how can I help you." "We are sorry to inform you that your partner Korekiyo Shinguji has sadly passed in a car accident"

He hung up. The day of his funeral was Horrible, his sister, she was there. THAT BITCH HAD THE NERVE TO SHOW UP. He hated her, and she just made it worse. She was smiling the whole time, the smirk on her face, the red that painted those lips. He couldn't help but cry harder, though she was horrible she looked just like him and it hurt. Soon enough it was time to say goodbye, while everyone else gave him the gift of a white rose as pure as snow Rantaro knew. Kiyo was a big fan of white roses but red was actually his favorite. So before the casket was closed, Rantaro slipped the rose between his fingers and smiled, little did he know that would be the last time he smiled.