P. 01

PART ONE:
A NEW BEGINNING

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

It has been a year after the marriage of Kaeya and Albedo Alberich, and they were settling in their new home.

"This is finally it huh? Our own house! Just the two of us! And the maids," Kaeya said excitedly as he hugged Albedo from behind staring at the front of their house.

"It's big though, for just the two of us, though there are maids and butlers that's fine then huh?" Albedo said softly smiling as he was also excited.

"Of course so you won't ever feel lonely," Kaeya said. Albedo clicked his tongue. "You're lucky I understand you a lot, if it were someone else they would've left you," Albedo said.

"I'm so glad to have Albedo as my loving wife," Kaeya said. "Wife?" Albedo asked. "Cause you're the submissive one," Kaeya said.

"You're so full of shit," Albedo said trying to escape from Kaeya's embrace. "Nooo! But aren't you like my house wife! You cook and wait for me! And you clean!" Kaeya said.

"Geez then what are you gonna say? I'm the one that'll bear your children?" Albedo said. "Yeah, they're here," Kaeya said pointing at Albedo's abdomen.

"What the hell-"

After Albedo beat up Kaeya with his stuffed toy they began unpacking their clothes in their shared room, and after unpacking they heard a ring on the door. "Should I go get it?" Albedo asked Kaeya. "Let's both see who it is, it could be my brother and Venti," Kaeya said wrapping his arms around Albedo's waist.

They opened the door to see that it was Diluc, Venti, Aether, Xiao basically their co workers at the M Company.

"What brings you lot here?" Kaeya asked bringing Albedo closer. "Duh, to celebrate!" Venti said as he lifts up a bottle with liquid. "Oh and I have this for you!~," Venti said as he walked closer to Albedo giving him what looks like a box of chocolates. "Oh, thank you," Albedo said as he smiled softly at Venti.

Beidou went beside Kaeya's side and put an arm around his shoulder. "Hello friend! Wanna go drinking again?" Beidou said in a lively voice, Ningguang only scoffed.

"Can I join Mr. Zhongli?" Tartaglia said, Zhongli nodded. "Alright, everyone let's go in, we didn't prepare anything," Albedo said.

"We all bought food!" Gorou said as he lifts up food.

And so they begin to talk to each other, and even had a drink together, Venti, Kaeya, Beidou and Childe's drinking party turned into a competition.

"So, So, how's it like to be well, together with the same gender?" Thoma asked Albedo who was seated next to Aether.

"Well, it's the same you know, loving one another, it's not like it's unusual," Albedo said. "But like, who gives and who receives?" Thoma asked.

Aether decided to eavesdrop on the conversation as well as Paimon and Lumine. "Kaeya give," Albedo said shyly.

"I would've thought you're dominant!" Thoma said laughing. "Do you have anyone you like at the moment? Hmm Thoma?" Albedo asked.

"My brother!" Ayaka said popping out of no where. "Shhh! Ayaka!" Thoma said. "Oh! Lumine!" Ayaka said as she threw herself to Lumine.

"Jeez Ayaka," Lumine said.

"Bennett and Razor is it?" Xingqui asked, Bennett nodded, Xingqiu then ran into the crowd and came back holding hands with Chongyun who was licking popsicles. "This is my friend Chongyun!" Xingqiu said happily.

"Oh! I run into Razor from time to time," Chongyun said as he pats Razor's head.

"And I'm Fischl! Prinzesin of-" "She's... A friend," Razor said.

"I'm Xiangling!" Xiangling said popping out behind Chongyun and Xingqui.

"So young, it's like us in Highschool," Kaeya said to Albedo who was staring at the pair. Kaeya then hiccuped. "Ah, you're drunk again," Albedo said giving him a look of unamusement.

He looked over to where he was sitting and saw Venti on Diluc's lap trying to seduce him to give him more wine.

Beidou trying to get Kazuha and Scaramouche to spar with her and Childe just clinging on Zhongli who was just trying to talk to his sister Ei.

"You know the moment I lay my eyes on you I was like, wow... I WANNA IMPREGNATE HIM," Kaeya shouted.

"Jeez, shh," Albedo said, Kaeya pulled him to his lap and hugged him tight. "Albedo is the only one for me, I don't want anyone to go between us, even that Huffman can't get between us," Kaeya clicked his tongue. "You have so many drawings of him on your sketchbooks, DETAILED, mine is just a stick figure with an eye patch," Kaeya said groaning.

"He gets jealous when he's drunk sorry," Albedo said laughing awkwardly. "Who is this?" Kaeya asked looking beside Albedo, it was Aether. "Another Albedo?" Kaeya asked.

"No, Albedo is really pretty, but this imposter is too cute, you know you're exactly Xiao's type," Kaeya said winking.

This made Aether blush hard.

This went on for a while until finally it was midnight, everyone went back to their house and it was only Kaeya and Albedo left.

Kaeya sat up from the sofa and saw Albedo cleaning. "Where is everyone?" Kaeya asked."They all went home," Albedo said as he saw the box of chocolates Venti gave him.

He figured he'll eat one for now and put it in their fridge. "They sure are fun to be around," Kaeya said chuckling as he stood up to help Albedo.

Albedo suddenly fell to the floor, Kaeya ran to him. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Kaeya asked.

"I feel... Hot," Albedo said. Kaeya stood up and looked at the chocolate Albedo ate, it said at the back that one of the ingredients are. "Aphrodisiac?" Kaeya said to himself and looked over to Albedo, "Oh no, darling," Kaeya said.