17) water park 🌏❤️ ( scar )

Start from the beginning

"Because I don't want any siblings ....Our family is me , u and dada so...Sorry if I made u sad .." i said and make puppy face..

They looked at each other ....

" U don't want siblings?" Dada asked ...

"No...Please don't have any more babies...Am I not a good daughter for u? Then why u want more....I don't want any siblings " i said and put my head on momma's crook of neck.

"No baby...U are our whole world ...We don't need anymore babies ....And u are a very good daughter ...We are proud of u..." Dada nd mama both said ...I was relieved ..

I was hungry so I tugged momma's shirt.....

"No baby u ar enough grown up for momma's milk...Now no more...I will make ur fav breakfast ok?"momma said ...

I was sad ...But ok...

"Otay.." i made sad face...

They took me down and dad sat with me ont he couch and he showed me tom and jerry on his phone...I love it so much .

"Dada can I have a pet?"i asked....

"Yeah baby...What do u want ?But no birds ...Ur momma is scared of birds "dada asked

"Ummm....otay...A dog?" I asked ...

"Ok which breed..?" Momma asked from the kitchen ...

"Umm..St bernard .." I said...

They both looked at me...

"Ok...Male or female babe?" Dada asked momma...

"Male..." She replied from the kitchen ...

"Ok...So I will contact the breeder . "Dada said and kissed my head

"Momma...When are we going ...?"

"Umm...In and hour...Now come eat ur breakfast..."

" Can u feed me momma ?" I asked...

"Ok ok..Come "i went to her and sat on her lap...
She fed me...And kissed my back of head .

" Mama ....I love u ..." I said and jigges her...

"I love u too my baby girl" mama said and kissed my head .

"Dada lets go..." I said while holding his pinky finger with my hand

" Yeah baby...Let's go.." i hold momma's pinky finger with another hand .

We went to the water park.. mama wore swim suit and dada wore his boxers only . I wore my swim suit .

Then dada picked me up and took me to the water slide from where the water was coming....

I got scared ...It looked scary...The big hole from where water was gushing out....

It looked so scary....I cried...

"No no..Dada no.." i cried ...

"Baby nothing will happen ...Come with me..." He said and took me to the mouth of the water hole....i got scared more nad started to throw tantrum...Suddenly water flows into my nose...

And I cried even more........Mama came running...

"Mama nosey water inside..." I cried and said...My nose was paining...

"Ok do like this ..." She said and took me from dada....

She squeezed my nose to let the water out...After some time it was ok...And my nose was paining. ....

Mama scolded dad a bit and took me home....

I was so much scared that I clinged to mama all the day....

"Dada u scared me..." I said with pout on my face...

"Ok baby ..I am sorry...But there was nothing to be scared of" he said with a smile...

"Don't smile Colin...It was dangerous ...If she was scared to anything ...Don't push her more into it ...Ok?" Mama said with an angry face...

"Ok baby sorry " daddy said to me.

"Its ok dada...Me forgive u" i said with a smile...

I was hungry so i tugged mama's shirt once more .

"No baby no...U are big girl....No momma's milk " she said and pushed my hands away...

I gave her puppy eyes....

"Ok fine...Just for today..."she said and my face lit up...

She pulled her shirt down and as soon as i saw the nipple . I latched on ....It was so tasty ....

After 30 mins my tummy was full so i latched off and momma burped me...

She placed me on her chest and rubbed circles on my back. She kissed my head...

"U are my baby girl...I love u so much..." Mama said and I fell asleep .

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading ....

Hope u like it EveAngela9