Kihyun:
Yet you have the nerve to tell her about dating someone from the group.

Minhyuk:
You don't need to talk history to me! Also at that time she was very young to date.

Hyungwon:
Young enough to watch Romantic movies with you and Kihyun Hyung

Y/n:
Yah oppa! I slept at the half way of every movie they watch. I don't even know what scenes are there in the movie. I don't even remember the name!

Jooheon:
Continue eating you all. Y/n, Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Shownu Hyung will leave you at SEVENTEEN at 3:00 pm. Our flight is at 5:00 pm so we need to get ready.

Y/n:
Okay. Have a safe trip. Call me whenever you guys can. I'll also try to text you all.

Monsta X:
Okay. Love you little sis.

Y/n:
Love you too brothers.

Jooheon:
Don't fall in love with any of them and bring danger to their lives!

Minhyuk:
If you are referring me I'll kick your-

Kihyun:
Idiots! What did I told you all about manners?! Don't you all know how to talk infront of kids?!

Shownu:
Hey Y/n?! Why are you suddenly dull?!

He asked as he saw you playing with your food without listening to what the boys are arguing. You looked up and saw 6 pairs of eyes looking at you. You sighed and started to talk.

Y/n:
You guys know how I behave with someone I don't know. Right?

Hyungwon:
We know. But what are you trying to tell us tho?

Y/n:
How will I be able to spend 3 weeks at someone's place that I don't know?!

Minhyuk:
I thought that the discussion about this one is already over?!

Y/n:
You know that I'm very shy and don't talk more than three words at a time! How will I be able to socialize freely?!

Hyungwon:
Don't worry. They all are easy going.

Kihyun:
Also we told them about how you behave with someone you don't know.

Jooheon:
They said that they will take care of it and let you adjust with them. Also, they won't bother you.

Y/n:
Whatever you guys say! I believe in you all. I'm finished with my food.

Changkyun:
Me too. Can we play video games princess?

Y/n:
I'm down for it. Call us when you all need me!

You both gone upstairs to gaming room after putting your plates to wash. The boys just chuckled at your sudden change of mood.

Jooheon:
Still a kid that we saw before years.

Shownu:
She was clinging at Hyungwon when we first met her.

Kihyun:
She was actually scared of Jooheon. I'm pretty sure she still do.

Y/n:
I HEARD THAT YOO KIHYUN! ALSO I'M NOT SCARED OF JOOHEON OPPA! HE IS THE MOST CUTEST ONE AMONG YOU ALL!

Jooheon:
THANK YOU SO MUCH PRINCESS! I LOVE YOU!

Y/n:
I LOVE YOU TOO OPPA!