Update

Hello my beautiful people. Sorry I haven't been able to write lately in any of my books!!! Welcome to any new readers that I have. I hope that you have enjoyed reading any of my books so far. Just want to give you an update on life right now and why it might be a while before I write again. I'm in my final year of college 🙏🏽 so yay me! I'm literally taking 17 hours this semester and working everyday after class so yes I'm exhausted. Don't want y'all to think I have ghost on y'all 😂. Just your girl is really busy this semester and probably won't update until everything slows down or when I can find a good time to really update. I try to on the weekends, but every time I try to I just don't find the motivation because I've been busy so much. But I do want to do something. Since my other books need a little revamping, how about y'all write a chapter for my one shot book!! Now if that's if you want to. You can write it and dm it to me on here, I'll publish it on here and give you full credit ! I know there's probably some one shot request y'all might have for me, but I just don't have the time at this moment to write unless there comes a week when I have no work to do. So let me what y'all thinking. And if you would like to write a one shot chapter for this book that would be great! Alright love you guys ❤️.