"Naw, little Theodore and his best girl" Blaise pouted dramatically and reached over to lay his hand on Theo's. "Do I get flowers, and maybe a cheeky kiss?" He batted his eyelids.

"Oh fuck off Zabini." Theo grumbled.

"Let's read it then." Draco wiggled his fingers out for the tag while shovelling in a mouthful of eggs. His eyes scanned the small card and for the first time this morning, he didn't look like he was going to punch someone in the face.

"Aw, isn't our little Theo a sweetheart!" Draco clasped his hands together and stuck his bottom lip out.

"Draco baby, give me a kiss." Blaise grabbed his face and pulled him towards his lips.

"Too far Blaise! Too far!" Draco shrieked and yanked himself away, wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

"Fuck sake" Theo muttered and grabbed the tag from in front of Draco and handed it back to Tilly. "Knew I should've done this privately."

"Rubbish," she placed her hand on top of his "I loved it, thank you." and rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad, that's all I care about. I just wish they wouldn't be such idiots about it." he whispered back while she chuckled at the boys who were still bickering. Well, Blaise trying to kiss Draco and him shoving and punching him, and Pansy having to pull Blaise away to split them up.

Theo pressed a kiss to the top of her head and laced their fingers together under the table. Even if Draco and Blaise were being dicks about it, it made her happy. She was all he cared about really.

Theo piled on some fruit to her plate with a few pancakes and some syrup. She happily dove into the yummy food while Blaise, Pansy and Theo talked about homework and other school things. Draco and Tilly stayed quiet, they didn't really speak much in the mornings. They all finished their food and busied themselves until they had to leave for first period.

"Uh, Miss Tilly" a deep voice came from behind them. Theo turned around to see a boy from Durmstrang standing there, nervously twiddling his thumbs. They were very proud boys, what'd gotten him all nervous?

"Oh! Hi Asher!" Tilly grinned, seeming to ease his nerves a bit.

"Hello, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." She smiled and went to get up.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the doors." The boy had a french accent and thick black hair. He had growing facial stubble and broad shoulders, he had to be a year older than them.

"Where are you going?" Theo furrowed his brows at her and placed his hand on her thigh to stop her leaving so hastily.

"Walking to class with Asher, I promised him I'd give him some pointers in potions." She frowned in confusion at him, he was so concerned about her whereabouts.

"Right well I'm coming with you then" Theo shrugged at got up, pulling his satchel over his shoulder and picking up hers on the way.

"Theodore you don't have to-"

"Come on, can't leave precious Asher waiting all day can we Miss Buckling. Don't forget your flowers, we'll make a pit stop on the way love." Theo winked before turning on his heel and heading for the great hall doors.

"What is with this boy?" She shook her head and sighed.

"Have fun with your little boy toys Buckling." Draco smirked.

"Be sure to update us." Blaise grinned and waved her goodbye.

"Good luck!" Pansy called out as she waved at them goodbye with her flowers in hand.