Chapter 7 - Starting New

Comincia dall'inizio

"So what if I'm checking you out? You're my man, I can check you out whenever I want."

He smiled and look at my outfit.

"You look good, love. Ready to go?" Kean asked and I nodded.

******

"Are we there yet?" I asked him for the nth time. It's been an hour since we left my place. I tried asking him where he's taking me but he won't answer.

"Almost there, love. Be patient." he answered.

The area that we are now at is so silent. There's no house, cars or what so ever. We are the only one driving here. If he's going to kill me this is the perfect time.

"You're not gonna kill me and leave my body here, right?" I joked. He smiled.

"Of course not. If I'm doing anything to you, it's far from killing you. But don't worry I'll still let you experience heaven on earth." he said smirking and then he wink at me.

My eyes widen at what he said and blush so I decided to look at my window side to hide it. Then I saw an entrance to what looks like a resort.

Kean drove the car entering it and someone welcomed us.

"Good evening, Ma'am, Sir.  We've already prepared what you asked. Let me take you there." the person said and lead us going to the beach.

Thank god I decided to wear flats. 

While walking to the beach I notice a nice set up. There was a platform with makeshift curtains then a small table in the center and pillows. There's also fairy lights and some candles around providing lights.

When we reach that I'm in awe. It's so perfect.

I find the set up relaxing. Other than the sound of the waves that calms me there are stars in the sky, the moon is also showing.

We took a seat and the person who lead us here said that someone will bring us our food and asked us if there's anything we want. Kean asked if he can play music and the person agreed.

Not very long after the food came and we started eating while talking and enjoying the wind. We decided to take time eating so we could enjoy the place longer.

After about two hours the dessert was served. It was a ball shaped chocolate and inside was a lava cake. The server said that I was supposed to crack the chocolate. After serving it the waiter left.

Kean is looking at my food, nervously?  Maybe he wants some since his is a white mousse.

I cracked the chocolate and start to eat then I saw something shinny and hard in my food.

I was about to call for the waiter to ask what it is while trying to look at it well. Then I realize that it was a ring.

I looked at Kean curiously. He stood up coming close to me. Then he get the ring out of my plate and wipe it with the napkin. My eyes widen realizing what's happening.

"Aramis Rayne Williams, I know that its not that long since we started dating but I can't see my life without you. You complete me and make me happy. You make me choose to be good, to be better for you. Aries, will you make me the happiest man by being my wife?"

"Kean, of course! Yes, I'll marry you!" I said excitedly and hug him tight.

Then I hear applause from behind me and look. I saw some of the resort's staff. Then my family with Kean's parents.

"Mom, Dad!" I called them standing up.

I ran to my parents and hugged them. I'm surprised to see them here. I know that they're busy with the company and all but they're here.

"You knew? How?" I asked them.

"Kean asked us first. He's a good guy." Mom said.

"I can't believe my sweet pea's gonna get married already." Dad said with a smile in his face then he hugged me again.

"Sir, Ma'am, Avina, thank you for coming." Kean said coming closer to us.

"Of course, anything for our daughter. But don't forget that if you hurt her I won't hesitate to take her away from you right away." Dad said. Kean nodded and put his arms around my waist.

"So, when will I see little Aries and Kean around?" my sister, Avina said.

"What?! NO! I only agreed for marriage not grandkids!" dad said that made everybody laugh.

A/N

This chapter is not yet edited. I repeat not edited! Anyway, they're gonna get married!! Stay tuned for the next chapter something's gonna happen. Its not yet the ending. Thank you for the support! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!