Chapter 5 Part 2 - He's back

I woke up feeling hands softly tracing my facial features and its tickling me a bit.

I pretended that I'm still asleep until I feel feathery kisses. I tried hard not to move and give a hint that I'm already awake. Let me enjoy this please. (A/N: talandi po talaga yan si Aries di lang nagpapahalata hihi)

"I know your awake, love." he said and I open my eyes immediately.

"What are you doing?" I act as if I'm not enjoying his kisses.

"Stop pretending you didn't like it." He said kissing me on my forehead. I just smiled at what he just said.

"How long were you awake?" I asked, he can't be awake for that long.

"About an hour before you finally woke up."

"What? And you've been staring at me for that long?" I say shyly while covering my face realizing I maybe looking like a witch right now. Not to mention my bird nest hair, I'm quite sure.

I peak and l look at him. This is so unfair. How come he look so hot waking up?!

"I can stare at you for how ever long I want, don't be shy." he said trying to remove my hand.

I shook my head while standing and run to the bathroom to freshen up.

We talked about things about ourselves and us being together.

I found out that there are still a lot of things that we don't know about each other like how he's allergic to peanuts. Its weird I think because he's not allergic to other type of nuts.

We're enjoying the company of each other when the door bell rang, disturbing our comfort.

I walk to the door to see who visited feeling Kean's eyes on me, it can't be my parents their busy, not even my sister she's out of the town doing some research for our business.

I open the door and automatically I got pissed off.

"What are you doing here you bastard!?" I shouted at him.

I know that I have already forgiven him but I still don't want him anywhere near me. He's a sore to the eyes.

"Ara..." he begin but I cut him off immediately.

"Stop, you have no right to call me by my name or just call me, Nathan."

"I know, I just want to tell you how sorry I am. I know I'm a jerk for doing that, specially to you. I'm sorry for hurting you, for cheating on you. I know now that you're the one that I really love not your best friend. Please let me explain. Give me another chance, babe."

This dick head! He even called me babe. I use to love the way he calls me babe but now I find it gross. At least he's right for admitting that he's a jerk.

"Love, who's there?" Kean came from behind opening the door widely for him to see who's the intruder. "What the hell are you doing here? I'm sure there's nothing to explain, what Aries know is enough. She already moved in, she doesn't love you anymore." Kean said. I'm a bit scared knowing that he's anger is raising

"What do you care? Why are you here, Ramirez? What you to are fucking now? So you could make me feel jealous, Ara?" Nathan answered him pissed.

"I'm her boyfriend, Dela Vega. You know what? I pity you. You lost the most amazing girl in the world willingly. Now she's mine, and you don't get to say anything or even talk to her after what you've done."

"Fuck you, Ramirez." Nathan said pushing Kean. Damn. "I'm her boyfriend not you." Nathan finished.

The nerve of this guy. I corrected him and  tried to push him as well.

"EX-Boyfriend, Nathan. And don't you dare push my boyfriend. Now, leave before I call security and let them drag you out of this building!"

"No, technically we didn't broke up so you can't be with this trash! I won't let you!" he shouted.

"Nathan, stop it! You know how much I loved you, but you wasted that when you cheated on me. With my own best friend! Fuck! Do you know how hurt I am? How hard it is for me to accept that? That you choose my best friend over me? That my best friend betrayed me?" I wait for him to answer, to hear what he'll say. But he just stand there looking at me.

"No, right?! Because you were never in my place. I gave all my trust to you, to the both of you. I gave you my world. You know how much my family doesn't like you but I still chose to be with you. But what did you do? You threw away my love and trust. You both betrayed me, Nathan. You left me broken, you stole my dignity, I was so wrong. I can't even tell my parents why we broke up. Please, Nathan,"

"I'm sorry, Ara..." he cut me. I can't take it anymore. My tears betrayed me and fall continuously.

"No, please, Nathan. I don't want to prolong this anymore. I'm done with you. I've already moved on. I already forgave you both, believe it or not. But please, just leave and let me go, let me start fresh, a life without you. I hope this is the last time I'll talk to you. Bye, Nathan." I said crying and closed the door to his face.

I cried and cried while Kean hugged me and bring me to the sofa.

"Stay here, love. I'll get you some water, okay?" Kean said holding me by my shoulders. I shake my head yes for I can't speak. He kissed me on my forehead and stand up, walking to the kitchen.

I can't seem to stop crying. Memories flooding my mind. How I saw Nathan and my best friend on my own bed naked. The signs that Nathan is cheating on me that I've ignored. I'm so stupid. I don't want that to happen again.

Kean came back seating beside me giving me water while his other hand is place on my back soothing me. I just cried on his shoulder until I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

I woke up hearing my phone beep. I look around and realized that I'm inside my room with Kean sleeping beside me.

I reached for my phone and saw a message from an unregistered number

*From: Unkown*

I don't deserve this, Aramis. You should've gave me another chance instead of being with that man. I'll make sure he'll suffer because he stole you from me. I'll do anything to get you back, even if it means I need to put him on his death bed.

My eyes started to tear up again. I wasn't able to control my self and throw my phone and it knock down some of my things making loud noises. Kean woke up because of that and see me crying.

"Hey, its ok, love. I'm here." he said hugging me.

I keep crying and when I calm down he stood up and fix the things that were knock down and he brought my phone to me. I told Kean about the message and asked him of what he thinks Nathan mean by those words.

"Don't think about it, love. I'll be ready for him. I'll make sure he won't hurt you." he said hugging me.

"But, Kean I'm not scared for myself. I'm scared for the both of us." I said looking up at him.

"Don't be. He can't do anything to the both of us, I promise." I nodded. I trust him. I know he'll protect me and at the same time keep himself safe.

I won't let Nathan broke me and Kean apart by scaring me.

A/N

Here's an update as promise. Sorry if it was a little late. Hope you like it!!!

By the way, I just found out that we're #56 on moving on! Thank you!!