✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾

Start from the beginning

It was already nighttime when Shuji arrived back home. You and Tadashi arrived hours ago as Tadashi helps you walk towards your bedroom and took a rest. He went to his house for a while to take a shower and change his clothes, so that by the time Shuji gets back he won't suspect anything.

Even if you both changed your clothes during the time before he left, he'll just think you guys took a shower before you both went to bed since it's already nighttime. Tadashi was in the living room as he watches an entertainment show on the TV. "Oh, you're back," Tadashi said as he sees Shuji walking inside the house, heading to the kitchen. Shuji just hummed in response as he heads to the Kitchen with bruises all over his face and his Toman uniform all smudged with dirt and blood.

He opens the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of water as he twists the cover to open it. He drinks the water as the liquid flows down his mouth, making Shuji gulped from the thirst. He drank the water almost empty and wipes his mouth with his arm before closing the bottle of water with its cover. He places it back inside the refrigerator, then closes it. Shuji noticed that you weren't in the living room nor in the kitchen with him and Tadashi.

"Where is she?" He asks as he faces Tadashi, holding the remote control. "She's upstairs," Tadashi said in response as he changes the channel of the TV in front of him. "We ordered some takeout, by the way," Tadashi said as he points at the dining table. There was one Tupperware of Sushi placed on it with rice and chopsticks above it.

"Shiori, didn't cook?" Shuji asks a bit disappointed, thinking that he won't be able to taste your cooking for today. "Shi-chan isn't feeling well after you left. She's having a headache, but she did drink some medicine before she went to bed." Tadashi stated as he looks over at Shuji while crossing both of his legs.

Shuji just hums in response as he looks over to the staircase before heading up to your bedroom. You were laying in your bed as you curled yourself up like a ball while covering yourself with your blanket. You were having a slight problem breathing as the memories of your past life kept appearing inside your head.

"Ayiiieee! The more you hate, the more you love!"

Your classmate from high school teases you with the guy you hate. You never liked him in the first place because of his nosy attitude and being the most wanted trouble maker in your classroom.

"Ate! (Sis!) Mama said that you need to guard me outside when I'm playing!"

Your little brother in your past life demanded from you, but you refused as you were busy watching anime inside your room.

"You're always watching anime! No wonder you're still single!"

Your little brother yelled as he slams your door and went running off to your mother because you refused his demand.

✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞✾{Tokyorevengers}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara