18

It's Monday. And as usual, Monday is the most hectic and busiest day for Financial Management Department which is where Renjun is. He had a few coffees to keep him alive to go through the rest of the day. Occasionally, Mark or Yangyang would feed him and Chenle to eat. Or he'll just grab some energy bar in the pantry. Otherwise, he just sit in his own office and keep working.

He was too busy to notice a notification on his phone. Well, he practically ignored it, thinking it wasn't even important as his works and file is.

But the notification sound keep ringing making him irritate. Who the heck keep messaging him without taking a hint he is busy?

A while later, a call incoming through his personal phone. He groan loudly, enough to make Yangyang hear it when he pass Renjun's office. He peek the inside.

"Hello!" almost screaming but he held back, not wanting to create unnecessary drama with the caller.

"Hi sweety. Sorry I had to call you in working hours. But I tried to text you, you didn't answer any." The caller said.

Renjun lift his brows, confuse from the caller. He look back at his phone to notice, it's actually Jaemin calling him. To avoid making the younger feel bitter with him, he cleared his throat. To give his most endearing and lovely voice to the alpha. Not enough to seduce, but for calming purpose.

"Oh, Jaemin. I'm sorry. I had busy day today. So, what do I owe you Mr Na?" Renjun ask jokingly. As he chuckled, he heard someone snickered outside of his office. He do notice Yangyang have eavesdropping him with his phone. The omega give Yangyang a 'Go away' look while motioning for him to just go. But the alpha is having his moment.

"Well Mr Huang. It's already lunch hour now. And I'm near your company. So, I would like to have a lunch date with you if you are fine with it of course." The alpha male chuckled. it felt like an angel chuckled through his ear. Renjun blush just at the voice.

"I can make time for the fine gentleman than. I'll be right down in 5." Renjun hurriedly clean up his messy desk and putting papers to their own respective file on his desk.

"Oh Mr Huang, it not gentleman. But gentlemen. My friend is here. It would bring my friend joy if bring someone else too." Jaemin eyed his friend who wandering around the park in front of Neo Tech.

Renjun hummed at the saying. Knowing that Yangyang is still peeking inside, he motion his hand to the said alpha. "Lunch with us." He said.

The alpha frowned. He thought it his boss date, not his. But he just shrug anyway. Free food is hard to decline. He nodded and dash to his desk to grab a few important things. By important he mean his phone and wallet. He jog lightly to Renjun's office and patiently wait for him.

Renjun who's still on the phone eye him back and walk to him. "I'll see you later dear gentlemen." The omega snickered. Yangyang left on awe. It the first time his boss is this bright.

"Where to?" The alpha ask. A bit curious of what to happen to them.

"I don't know. Maybe any Mexican restaurant nearby. We need to be back before 3." Renjun shrug at him. The alpha humm again in silent.

As the pair waited for the lift, they bump into Chenle and his newly appointed boyfriend, Sungchan. They wave at each other and share a few words and wave goodbye when they part at level 1.

"Good luck with your date." Obviously Chenle who's linking his arm all around Sungchan's misunderstand something. He thought Renjun is on a date with Yangyang because he knows the younger alpha's secret. He think the man finally win the coldest heart on earth.

Confuse Renjun just shoo the idea away. What a weird kid. He shrug and take Yangyang's hand to his to drag him wherever he see Jaemin and his friend.

His eyes spotted a fine young man in emerald turtleneck and black slack with leather shoes. A black leather backpack on one of his shoulder almost fell off when he spin himself to see Renjun and Yangyang. The alpha grin widely like his lips could tore any moment while the friend rolled his eyes. Whipped. He said in his mind.

"Injunnie~" the alpha walk toward the pair and pull Renjun into a bear hug. A bit tighter but not enough to crush the omega's bones. "I miss you so much."

Renjun slap the alpha's chest lightly and laugh. "You sound like a lovesick. Please Mr. Na. let's hurry up and get our lunch fast."

Hearing that, Jaemin pout a little. But he show his wide hands to Renjun anyway, "Shall we?" And yes, Renjun gladly took the hand and walk to the alpha's car.

Yangyang left clueless at both pair. Donghyuck noticing that Yangyang almost cutely pout, he nudge the younger. "Let's go new friend. We don't want to miss out with them." He drag Yangyang with him.

The four walk to the alpha's car filling with Renjun's giggled and Jaemin's silly pick up line. While Yangyang awkwardly tried to chat with hyper Donghyuck asking what he do in life.