41 • The decisions made for you • 41

Start from the beginning

Harry glanced up from his phone and met my eyes. There was a certain seriousness in the hazel currents. "Not one bit." He replied, allowing the smirk that was threatening to present itself to transform into a warm smile. It was the kind of smile that told me he was here for me.

I pushed my sunglasses back over my eyes and tried to relax. Harry's words swirled around my mind, and I wondered what he was thinking. When I glanced at Harry, I doubted he was still thinking about it. He seemed too caught up scrolling through social media to be still thinking about last night. Just like that, elements of the impression he first gave me returned like the side of him I had gotten to know was some kind of apparition.

I turned my attention away from Harry and looked at the pool. Tommy was lying on his front of a lilo. I was sure he was asleep. It didn't surprise me as I suspected Tommy didn't come home last night. I think he went back to Molly Wilds and snuck in this morning before anyone had gotten up.

Someone walked past the sun lounger I was lying on, blocking my view of Tommy, and approached Harry. It was Sebastian. I felt a shiver crawl down my spine as I remembered the conversation I had overheard between Freya and him in Jack's room and the secrets Jack had said he was no longer going to keep for Sebastian. Briefly, I wondered what secrets Sebastian had, but the more I thought about it, the less I knew. I still didn't really know Sebastian at all. All I knew was the cold exterior he presented me with.

Sebastian nudged Harry, diverting Harry's attention from his phone. Sebastian looked up, picking up on me, watching him through my sunglasses, and met my stare. He only turned to away when he had Harry's attention. Sebastian and Harry shared a silent conversation. Before I even caught on to what they were thinking, the two brothers walked towards Tommy.

I felt a slight smile tug on my lips as I watched them grab either end of the lilo and tip Tommy over. Unlike the last time I witnessed them do this, I shared their amusement as Tommy wore a pair of swimming shorts. My eyes glinted in satisfaction at Tommy falling into the water and approaching the surface, looking like he'd just had a rude awakening from a dream.

Sebastian and Harry started laughing as Tommy looked up at them in shock before rolling his eyes and exiting the pool. "What a refreshing alarm clock I have." He stated, raising his eyebrows in amusement at them before he walked towards me, taking a seat on the sun lounger beside me.

"You never learn, Tom," Sebastian smirked at him.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "I know I'm the only one of us who knows how to use their dick, but you shouldn't take out your sexual frustrations on me as --"

"Get over yourself." Harry shook his head as he approached the sun loungers again with Sebastian by his side.

"Was it Molly Wild?" Sebastian asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sebastian seemed to be unfazed by Tommy's attempt to insult him. On the contrary, Sebastian looked at him like he had the upper hand. It was almost as if Sebastian knew everything.

"You know it was." Tommy grinned, leaning back in the sun lounger, grinning less at us and more at himself. "She's good. I'd share, but that's a little gross. And I want this one all to myself."

Harry scoffed and glanced at Sebastian. "Looks like someone's finally growing up."

Sebastian almost chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't buy it. There's no way you'd ever be okay with just one girl."

Tommy shrugged. "You wouldn't know. You don't know what it's like to have this girl."

"Have this girl?" Harry repeated. "Are you two together?"