Passione Investigation

Start from the beginning

Izuku looks like this, but with long white hair and some luggage:

After finally making it to the airport in Rome.

Izuku: That was a really long flight, I could've made it here faster by flying, but quirk laws are quirk laws. I need to find a way to get to Napoleon Hotel Roma fast. I can go by taxi, but it would be like 10 Euros, that might set me off quite a bit, but I'm not really here for leisure am I, fuck it, I'll take the taxi.

Izuku sees a taxi stop right outside the airport, he hops on one and tells them where he needs to go. Making it to the hotel, he books a room and puts down his luggage, he decides to go take a shower, but before he went in he got a call on his cellphone, he rushes out of the bathroom and sees that his mother is calling.

Izuku: Mom, What happened?!

Inko: Where are you?

Izuku: Mom, did you not watch the video on the USB stick on your bedside table.

Inko: What USB stick?

Izuku: Oh, never mind then.

Inko: You still haven't told me where you are.

Izuku: I'm in Rome right now, I just got off the plane, I was about to go shower until you called.

Inko: Where did you say you were?

Izuku: I said that I am in Rome.

Inko: Why on Earth are you in Rome!?

Izuku: I have some "special business" to attend to, there is a "meet-up" that I must "intervene" with

Inko: Are you hiding something?

Izuku: No, not at all, why would you think that.

Inko: I'm your mother, we mothers have this certain 6th sense that lets us know about these things, and I know for a fact that you're hiding something.

Izuku: Fine, I do have something I'm hiding, I am trying to stop a mafia organization from trading with the Yakuza

Inko: You're trying to do WHAT! You're telling me, my 15-year-old son is trying to stop the Yakuza and the Italian Mafia at the same time?

Izuku: Look mom, the Italian mafia has a special arrow that powers up supernatural abilities, and the Yakuza has quirk erasing bullets. It's for the good of the entire world, if anyone has a chance of stopping them, it's me.

Inko: Fine, Fine, I can't really stop you anyway, but listen to me mister, when you get back, you're not getting Katsudon for a whole month!

Izuku: Noooooo! Not my Katsudon privileges. You can't do this to me, think of the child, in this case, me!

Inko: It's either you come home this instant, or you're not having Katsudon for a whole month.

Izuku: Fine, it's for the greater good, I'll just have to sacrifice something.

Inko: Now that's my Izuku, when you're finished, come straight home.

Izuku: Wait, so no sight seeing?

Inko: Nope.

Izuku: Fine, anyway, nice talk mom, it's almost 5 am and I'm going to take a shower, see you in about a week or so. Bye!

Inko: Bye!

Izuku then hangs up and goes to shower. After finishing up his shower, he wears the clothes from earlier and went to the 2nd floor of the building. After the elevator said that this was the 2nd floor and its doors opened up, all Izuku was able to hear was

???: Hey, what the hell is this?!

???2: What do you mean, "what"? It's strawberry pancakes. If you want breakfast, take one.

???: Yeah, I can tell that it's strawberry pancakes by looking at it! It's definitely not chocolate pancakes or blueberry pancakes! But I'm not talking about that! There are 4 pancakes! ARE THEY TELLING ME TO GO DIE OR SOMETHING?!

Izuku, not wanting to be identified with them, sits at the table on the opposite side of the room, after sitting down, he looked at the menu for breakfast items, he sees a breakfast set with pancakes, eggs, a sausage, and a warm cup of tea. Izuku waited as he felt like he was silently judged by the man with a beanie, and the man wearing swiss cheese for a waistcoat and a normal dress shirt. Izuku decides to eat faster and to leave as fast as he could, after paying, he speed-walked out the door, but the man with the beanie took him by the collar and pulled him back into the restaurant, Izuku looked at the waiters and they turned a blind eye.

*to be continued*